Bid Tv / no refund for returned item

1 England, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

I purchased on item from Bid TV in November 2011 which cost £16.99 plus £8.99 P&P. When the item was delivered, I found it was damaged, so I returned it by recorded delivery and asked for a replacement as it was intended to be a Christmas gift. No replacement was sent, so I had to buy an alternative present.
When I chased the query up with Bid TV I was told to fill out a feedback form on their website - which I said I couldn't do as you need to register and I didn't want to register so I wrote to them at the address on the website. I got no response. Every time I try to call, I get put on hold for 20 minutes, and at a premium rate number I can not afford to keep calling so I have asked them to contact me.
I am still waiting (6 months later) for a response and my money back, but get nowhere. I don't know what to do next!

Comments

6th of Oct, 2012

i like using bid tv but feel i, ll have to stop as i have not had any results for sending back my intempo eliplse.
    this has been going on for approx. 1 year. can you help.

• Dr
      22nd of Oct, 2012

Brett Simpson is the ye n ne... Getting through to Mr Percivel the CEO is impossible ALL EMAILS ARE INTERCEPTED.. I will come back another time when ive got a week free to tell my story of this RIP OFF company. Donna.

• Dr
      22nd of Oct, 2012

Try OFT... They have hundreds of complaints about bid tv who do send by royal msil 2nd class & we pay £10 or as near as dam it. I did a survey & i sat myself down put the channel on, pen paper & calculater. In 45 minutes they made £40, 000 & at that point i had to give up because i COULD NOT KEEP UP.. They need monitoring or some secret shoppers to give them what they deserve BANNING.. DQ

12th of Nov, 2012

Peter who is supposed to be a expert on perfume is not a truthful person.I have bought two perfumes going on his say so, they are rubbish, will never bye again, neither will my friends.He needs to give the job up and get someone who tells the truth.