BHM Golf / Wrong item sent

1 100 East Roosevelt RoadVilla Park, IL, United States Review updated:

I ordered a TaylorMade Rescue Burner #3 Senior Golf Club. I was sent a #3 Regular. When I called BHM Golf and spoke with Brian, he promised the correct club would be sent immediately. After four telephone calls I gave up and told him I was contacting my Credit Card company. This appears to be a one man operation out of a home. I have since looked up the company complaints and discover that there are over sixty complaints. All sound the same, including complaints about Brian's arrogance.

Va

Comments

• La
      6th of Feb, 2008

I am in the process of a bbb.org complaint with BHM Golf. I have the same song and dance with brian. Ordered club, sent wrong club, promised an exchange - never happened. I caught him in NUMEROUS lies throughout our phone conversation and told him that I had contacted Lisa Madigan (A.G. for Illinois with a pending lawsuit against BHM Golf). He's a snake - BOYCOTT BHM GOLF.

He has over 250 complaints filed with the bbb over the past 36 months. NOT WORTH THE $15 you save...

• Bi
      12th of Feb, 2008

This Guy sucks big balls- Never delivers on any promises

• Ro
      4th of Apr, 2008

I ordered a Wilson set; But I just find out all the complaints, my cc is already charged!
    I hope it will be on time, and the right stuff.
    Should check before!!!
    Keep you informed!!

• Le
      5th of Apr, 2008

I ordered 4 clubs from him in June last year - 10 months ago. Every week, he gives me the story that he will be getting them next week...

• Ro
      16th of Apr, 2008

I should have read the complaints!!
    This guy is unbelieveable;I never had so many emails, about the items which were sent;not sent;on stock;not on stock etc etc.
    I cancelled the order and gave my cc company the order to get my money back.

This is the first time I had a bad experience on Internet shopping, and hopefully the last one. So don't buy from BHM Golf!!

16th of Apr, 2008

I ordered a SkyCaddie on 12/26/07. BHM took my money and I have not received the product. It's now April. I get the same song and dance, UPS lost it, the product shipped, no response to emails and the list goes on. I should have also done more research on BHM Golf. So don't buy from them!!!

• El
      1st of Jul, 2008

BHM golf appears to be a one man operation. Brian appears to be unstable and a total lier. I have fied a complaint with the Better Business Beauru against him and his company. Ordered Oakley golf shoes for $99.99 and recieved a Taylormade hat. I was told I would get my money back only if I sent the hat back. This guy appears mentally unstable when I spoke with him. He yelled at me for called late. I thought it was a 24 hour operation and I am on the west coast. I had no idea this is "Earl" running a business out of his garage. I guess I got burned. This guy needs stopped from taking advantage of people.

• El
      1st of Jul, 2008

After my horrible experience with BHM aka Brian Meyer he finally gave me a refund. I'm sure it was the fact that I called the Illionis State Attorney Generals Office (who are in the process of legal action against him), Villa Park Police (they were awesome), Better Business Beauru and Paypal (who put a strike against him). In a nutt shell he tried the screw over the wrong guy! Pay the extra money use a reputable dealer because the money you think you are saving you will spend on phone calls and asprin dealing with this unstable bipolar idot. Bottom line he really did not know who he was dealing with..:)Back to normal high priced LOCAL golf stores.

• Ap
      27th of Jul, 2008

bhm golf has picked on the wrong guy also what a liar i have never known anyone lie as much as that wierdo.
    i ordered a set of adams irons and have not received them yet the same story there in shipping billy ### golf it should be called i'm in the process of dealing with this idiot (liar liar) just sent an email to the a.t. villa park and have spoken to the villa park police dept so will inform everyone of whats going on the sooner this billy ### golf is off the internet the safer everyone else will be !!!

• Ri
      18th of Sep, 2008

I ordered a Cleveland wedge from BHM Golf, and they mailed me the wrong wedge. When I complained, they mailed me a second wedge, also the wrong wedge. Man on the phone was Brian, who lied to me several times. I demanded a refund, he said OK, but still billed my cc. I have asked cc company to stop payment. I mailed back the two wedges, and Brian gave me a UPS number to bill the cost to BHM. The number was bogus, and I am billed $16 by UPS.

A totally fraudulent operation. Do not buy from this BHM.

RJN

• Br
      9th of Oct, 2008

BHM is a complete piece of cr@p! Avoid at all costs. Brian is a homosexual that loves man cream. He needs to be put out of business. He just in it to rip you off and take all your money, so he can buy mens adult toys to feed he craving for man love...and the sand paper hole. A totally fraudulent operation. Do not buy from this BHM.

11th of Mar, 2011

BHM Golf is probably the worse place i've ever dealt with lifetime! Nothing Brian indicates is accurate, nothing but run-arounds. Promised items are shipped but tells me its backordered a few days after. Indicateed no charges has been made to my card, NOT TRUE. Full price has been charged, once I confronted him about it, he mentioned it was credited back to my account. Which is nothing but BS. I called my credit card company and no such credit was issued. Never again am i dealing with this company. I just hope he doesnt have access to my credit card info. Such a shady business.