BHM Golf / Poor Delivery, Poor Customer Service

1 Villa Park, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 100 E. Roosevelt Rd. Suite 19

I've had to deal with Mr. Brian Meyer's regarding golf clubs order for my husband. When received he received the wrong club that was ordered. We took the time to return the club, but Brian Meyer, but heard nothing back from him. After two month my husband contacted him several times to see what was the delay in receiving his golf club, Brian would alway answer the phone in a rush like he was busy and would never return the call. One day I took it upon myself to contact Brian Meyers to get status on my order. When he found out who I was, he told me that he would call me back. I asked him when. His reply was this morning. I asked him what time in the morning would he call back ( I refused to be brush off) he told me by noon. When I contacted him again, he had the nerve to get ignorate & rude tell me that I was harrassing him and that he would call the police. I told him to go ahead and call...I too will call the police, the Better Business Bureau, and the Illinois Attorney's General office for charging my credit card on a product that has yet to be deliver especially on a returned item that has yet to be credited back onto my credit card...in other words "FRAUD MR. MEYERS". He then changed his tune started to cry and begged me not to contact make any contacts and that I would received the correct golf club within 2 week. After 4 months..So glad I do not have to deal with this fool again! I did file a complaint against BHM Golf, in hopes the business will be shut down. Brain Meyers is VERY unprofessional, ignorate, mistreats customers (RUDE), no business sense. I hope the Illinois Attorney General's Office, goes after him and his business for fraud.

Mp

Comments

• Bh
      23rd of Sep, 2009

Customer makes no claims of their name at all. December 2008. Please call us at 630 279 7505 if their was any problem at all. We have made SIGNIFICANT CHANGES.

OUR COMPLAINT RATE IN 2007 AND 2008 WAS 45% AND NOW IT IS DOWN TO UNDER 1%.

WE HAVE CHANGED OUR WAYS OF DOING BUSINESS AND WE ARE HERE TO SERVE THE PEOPLE OF INTERNET BUYING TO GIVE THEM THE BEST DEALS ON THE INTERNET PERIOD!

CALL BHM GOLF ANY TIME 1 800 GOLF BHM OR 630 279 7505.