BENCHCRAFT ADVERTISING / PROCESSING CREDIT CARD WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION

16600 SW 72nd Ave Building 10, Portland, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-824-8311

I purchased a goft course ad in sept 2009 for 2010 year from the atlanta branch office, Travis Schug. He was very nice and very professional even though I received no business from placing this $375 ad at local cecil field golf course. The home office out of Portland, Steve (Stephen) called and wanted me to place a new ad that would carry me into the 2011 year. I specifically told him I needed to check with my partner before agreement. The guy said ok and hung up the phone. He then ran my credit card that they had on file and charged me for the ad. I called everyday for four days, speaking with Travis, another man in his office, then customer service, Steve and steve's boss Tim M. Travis' office and employees were very professional, Tim and Steve were not. Tim even laughed at me, Steve lied and said I gave him my credit card info, Tim stated that I cursed him, which I did not, but I did raise my voice, after the 6 phone call and continuing run around the office was giving me. Tim then stated they do not keep credit card information on file and I had to have given Steve the information. Then after getting Tim to say that he will then indeed give me a refund, (he never asked for my credit card information to submit the refund to-so that proves he has it on file and that he lied) he stated it would take 24 hours, so I told him I would call him tomorrow at exactly 24 hours, then it said it would take 24-48 hours and that I was being unprofessional. I told him to give me his credit card and let me charge unauthorized purchases to it. To get the refund I had to become unprofessional. I will never do business with this company again.

Ci

Comments

• Cr
      6th of May, 2010

I had to go to my bank and have them change the number ( get a new debet card) to stop them, I also fell for the high pres. sales pitch, also with nn results from add, that I cant seen to find at the golf course.