Benaughty.comemail

I have received emails to my account from this site containing a username and password. I have never even been on this site let alone registered. This has caused me great problems in my personal life, as it appears that I have registered and have various 'users' contacting me. How is this possible?
I have also emailed the company to which I have had no reply, two of their contact numbers seem not to exist and the other just rings out.

What can I do about this?

Comments

• Mi
      Oct 25, 2010

Hello Jennieburf!
    You can send an email to benaughty admins. The emal address is [protected]@benaughty.com.
    Just forward the email you recieved and ask them to delete profile.
    Benaughty is a great site but the thing is this site is for adult fun if you know what I mean :)

• Li
      Nov 22, 2010

I have recieved emails from benaughty.com of which my husband has discovered and they took my facebook photo and created a basic account of me. This has caused me tremendous amount of emotional stress as I am carrying his child and I have never visited the site nor have any reason too. Who would be capable of creating this and how can I prove to my husband that I did not create a profile on this site. I am going to invest in a cyber crime investigator to attempt to figure this out because of the mess it has landed me in.

• Mu
      Apr 17, 2018

@lisa23 Lisa the same has happened to me. I read spam of a raunchy site that had created a user name and password to my boyfriends email. I got no answers from the site. My boyfriend denies ever signing up for it. i believe him. The password and username were taken from the very email. Bizarre and generated by the site to get new people to check it out and upgrade to a paying membership. you need to log in and delete your profile. I would also contact them and let them know that you will pursue legal action if they do this again. Sometimes Facebook is responsible since they cohere with these sites for money. this sort of fraud has caused many fights with couples. He needs to trust you as well. These sites have become sophisticated in their scams.

• Dr
      Nov 23, 2010

This site is a Joke. I NEVER signed up for it, they go to your facebook a cccount. Get your email tben send you a message saying someone sent you an email through them then you got go pay to read it. What a s ccam. I will NOT PAY them a damn dime. There are to many FREE sites out there. This is Nothing but A SCAM.

• Ro
      Nov 29, 2010

Easy chat won't allow me to log in saying password and user name aren't compatible . can't use easy chat .

• Ed
      Jan 12, 2011

please could you remove my profile from your site 'edwar8911' thank you!

• Be
      Jan 22, 2011

This is truly dangerous stuff. As with the gal who's husband was angry when it appeared she joined - who knows what might happen! I too am a victim of this God-awful scam. Their crap emails are sent to my email and I saw their crap on my Facebook page. I am unsure of what to do due to a fear of retaliation by them. If they exist and do what they do - then they might retaliate against people who they have scammed via pulling info off of Facebook. I did call them and an operator answered. She said she was in Scotland somewhere, but she had a bit of an Asian accent. Anyway, I told her that this 'auto sign-on' technique could end of getting women killed by their spouses. I suggested she consider getting another job - she agreed and thought it was about time she leave the company. She was, also ready to send an 'official email' explaining to anyone interested that it was an automatic sign-up thing and that the person receiving all the emails in their inboxes didn't actually sign up. They know what they are doing and don't care about the lives lost due to their flagrant spamming techniques.

• De
      Feb 03, 2011

Hi i like to make a complaint...u have stop me for useing my profile u said i have violate a photo i dont see how u could do this as its not offensive in anyway..compare to what i see on here.i would like u to fix the problem as u probaly have a complaint from a person off this site.i will attach the photo i suppose to violate omg...my profile name is devilsprincess6 could u please e mail me back as i have sent 5 emails and no one gets back to me thankyou.

• To
      Sep 13, 2011

Hi. All these comments are worrying as I have recently found such emails in my partner's inbox and we have separated because of it. They say she has joined with username, password and even have her picture on the profile and she denies joining or uploading to the site. There are messages showing as being sent that she claimed she didn't send etc. Is this possible for such scammers to fake all this????

• Na
      Feb 11, 2012

I have already paid on Friday for 1.99 for three days & plus $ 9.95 for a month & now ur asking me to pay another amount no I don't think so I need ur help y should I have to pay again. !!!

• Ne
      Mar 02, 2012

stop emailing me

• Ne
      Mar 02, 2012

stop email me

• Ho
      Mar 18, 2012

This is hotazz887 I would appericate it if u guys chill with the emails already cuz I don't want them anymore I'm tired of seeing them everyday already so please take Unscribe me frm this site I don't like it anymore thank u for understanding

• Lo
      Mar 23, 2012

This is [protected]@gmail.com I would appericate it if u guys chill with the emails already cuz I don't want them anymore I'm tired of seeing them everyday already so please take Unscribe me frm this site I don't like it anymore thank u for understanding

Apr 20, 2012

This is [protected]@gmail.com I would like you to delete my account for be naughty i'm sick of getting all these messages I currently have 19

Apr 22, 2012

I would like to cancel my account this is [protected]@Yahoo.com I did not like site

• Ge
      May 01, 2012

I would like to cancel this is [protected]@googlemail.com

May 06, 2012

I would like to cancel my account [protected]@yahoo.com

• Sh
      May 08, 2012

I would like to cancel or unsubscribe my account [protected]@yahoo.com
    shazw67616, user ID: [protected]

• Sh

I would like to cancel my account [protected]@yahoo.com
    shazw67616, user ID: [protected]

• Ho
      May 08, 2012

in am trying tjust cuz i sent some one a message yesterday and they would not leave me aslone i am not able to get back on the site when the one that would not leave me alone when i said no thanks would not let me back on and i am the one paying for it i cant get back on sit talk to my friends or check my mail

• Pe
      May 13, 2012

I need ur help i want to delete this account colgwill.[protected]@googlmail.com but I carnt it won't let me help!

May 23, 2012

Hey guys why do we have to pay verifacation to meet up with girls

• Sk
      May 31, 2012

how do i change the city and state where i live it is wrong how do i do this change

Jun 11, 2012

I neeptiond your help i want to cancel my account and subscription, I have tried but it wouldn't do it...mahesh.[protected]@gmail.com

Sep 02, 2012

i cant get in my account

Jun 27, 2013

I would like the account, davis1164, email used is [protected]@indiana.edu, to be deleted. My boyfriend never signed up for this and I can't delete the account, it won't let me. Please get rid of it.

Jun 27, 2013

I would like the account davis1164, with the email [protected]@indiana.edu, to be deleted. My boyfriend never signed up for this site and doesn't know where the account came from. For some reason, I can't delete it. Please deletes this account right now!

• Wo
      Jul 02, 2013

I am disappointed in the site i payed for 3 day trial and they not only took £2.99 but 2 days later took another £14.99 then a day later took £32.99 i have told them if i do not receive full moneys back that i will get in touch with traiding standards but it does not seem to bother them i even told them i will take legal action still no reply.

• Pr
      May 03, 2014

I don't want to receive any email again my email is [protected]@gmail.com thank you

• Pa
      Jun 27, 2014

This site is full of fake profiles, like many others... I felt like it was an invasion of people that don’t even exist… Couldn’t bear it anymore !!
    A friend of mine told me about this young company that helps us getting rid of paying for NOTHING : Sos-Internet.com, It’s been deleted for 2 days now and I would like to share my experience knowing that it would help some of you !

• Pa
      Jun 27, 2014

This site is full of fake profiles, like many others! I felt like it was an invasion of people that don’t even exist… Couldn’t bear it anymore !!

• So
      Jan 22, 2015

Hello,
    I represent a company that helps unhappy customers to unsubscribe from dating websites, poker websites, etc.
    It is called Sos Internet (www.sos-internet.com) and we have received a lot of customers complains denouncing Be Naughty. I invite you to write a denounce also in our site: the more we get, the more the people will be warned before they subscribe Be Naughty.
    And if any of you have any problem unsubscribing Be Naughty, we will be glad to help you.

Aurora.

• Be
      Jun 03, 2015

[protected]@yahoo.com whats your password?

May 30, 2016

The site deducted a 3 day trial ($4.98 AUSD) and then deducted $44.27 without my permission so I called the dating sight for a refund they refused to refund my money, so i notified my bank, total scam...