Belden Jewelers / Lost my stones

I took my rings in for cleaning every 6 month like the extended warranty says. i always keep my records and the last time i was in a Melesa said i didn't need all this paper work so she went to throw everything away.i said to her who are you too just go and do that with out asking me first. so now i don't have my 2 other stones that i was going to make a necklace out of. i did say something to the store manager and he said nothing he can do about it. i am still very anger and will never buy anything there again ever. Karen in pa.

Ka

Comments

• Jc
      16th of May, 2014

Bought an engagement ring then had it sized they told be it would take two weeks they call me the day before it was supposed to be in sorry sir they couldn't get it done it will be another two weeks I needed it back for pictures I complained they had it to me two days later went to pick it up they where extremely rude and short with me made me wait two and a half hours because she didn't get the time to inspect it so she did and gave it to me I take a look and I couldn't believe my eyes the ring was a desisted there was yellow gold showing through the white gold it was oval shape and it wasn't left to right it was diagonal it was not even to her size it was too small there was dents in it from the tools they uses and too too it off there was scratches all over it as if some one tool a grinder to the thing and tried to buff it out I spend 4000 and I was now really upset the ring was very sentimental I purposes to her in Hawaii with that ring so I went to Kay jewelers and had them look at it and they told me it was ruined they never should have sized it and I asked two times does this need to be special ordered and they said no your all set because of them these past couple weeks have been unpleasant I have her all bent out of shape and I'm very angry that I spent 4000 for them to make this engagement a nightmare so thank you Belden jewelers you guys are very unprofessional and now I have to wait 90 days plus the three weeks u made me wait to get a new ring I paid for

• Jm
      22nd of Dec, 2014

Same thinng. They don't keep any stone facet 6 month innspections records expressly for the purpose of getting out of honorinng their warranty. Anyone who falls for that protection warranty is goinng to end up on the short end if they ever try to use it. One of the most dishonest retailers I have ever seen.

• Mi
      17th of Sep, 2015

me and my boyfriend went to buy a ring, we walked in the store and the employee turned to somebody and said " I'm not going to help them because they look like they have no money" after waiting 15 minutes for somebody to come over and help we bought a ring and had it sent out to be re-sized. we got a call to pick up the ring, we looked at it and the band was black, you could see the tool marks and you could see exactly where they added more to stretch it. we went back and had them ship it back out and they were mad at us that they had to ship it out. they said another two weeks..we waited it came back and i wore it for a day and a half and my finger was green, and the color had been faded off the ring, its even worse then when we sent it back the first time. we will be returning the ring today.