BBG Communications / Terrible company!
On April 30, 2008, I made a phone call from from Schipol Airport to Amsterdam. I was charged $15.46 for the phone call. I called the company, BBG Communications, San Diego, CA 92101 to file a complaint about the call. They told me that I needed to have checked the rates first. I told them I don't know how that was possible, as there wasn't any information at, in or around the phone booth indicating that the phone call was going to be made through BBG and/or their rates. I also called my credit card co. to file a dispute, which is in process.
They told me, however, that by putting my card into the phone, I authorized BBG to handle the phone call. I said I had no idea, or information, that when I put my credit card into the phone for a normally $.25 phone call, 10 minutes away, that it was going to be made by a company in San Diego, Ca., 6000 miles away, for $15. I wasn't informed or given any choices to continue or discontinue the transaction.
More BBG Communications Complaints & Reviews
- BBG Communication London - Phone call with credit card 
- Bbg Luxumbourg (Bbg Communications) - Exceptional High telepnone cost from Germany to Inverness Scotland 
- Bbg Communications - Luxembourg - Outrageous Phone Call Rates 
- BBG Communications - Unathourized charge 
- BBG Communications - Charge ridiculous money on a local call 
- BBG Communications - rip off!
- BBG Communications - call charges and communication
- BBG Communications - bt payphone debit card call via bbg
- BBG Communications - credit card charges
- BBG Communications - unauthorized debit card charges