Bayan Telecommunications / Incompetence and Inefficiency of Agents

1 Philippines Review updated:

I have applied for internet connection from BayanTel here in Legazpi City two times. The first time I was promised I will be connected in 5 days. It took a total of almost 3 weeks of waiting until I just asked for a full refund. This happened in January.
This month I applied again and I was promised I will have it in 3 days. Nothing happened except that the agent was very efficient in coming up with excuses every time I'd ask her. This morning I was told, that they will hook it up tomorrow but I've already lost my patience again so I just demanded another full refund. The agent gave me the refund after almost 4 hours of waiting for her since she promised to come around 3 or 4 pm.
What happened to their slogan "Gaganda Pa Ang Buhay"??? It's a total nightmare, inconvenience and hardship. BayanTel Legazpi City should learn the principle of honesty, competence, good customer service and word of honor.

Comments

23rd of Apr, 2012

I AGREE, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS, MY GIRLFRIEND WAS WAITING AFTER A TECH "SAID" I WILL NOT MAKE IT TODAY, WAITING 14:38 HRS (ALL DAY) THEY COULD HAVE SAID EARLIER INSTEAD OF WASTING HER TIME. SINCE I WAS PAYING FOR IT FROM (US) I SAID FIND ANOTHER PROVIDER. THEY HAVE POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE.