Bayan Telecommunications / Incompetence and Inefficiency of Agents

1 Philippines Review updated:

I have applied for internet connection from BayanTel here in Legazpi City two times. The first time I was promised I will be connected in 5 days. It took a total of almost 3 weeks of waiting until I just asked for a full refund. This happened in January.
This month I applied again and I was promised I will have it in 3 days. Nothing happened except that the agent was very efficient in coming up with excuses every time I'd ask her. This morning I was told, that they will hook it up tomorrow but I've already lost my patience again so I just demanded another full refund. The agent gave me the refund after almost 4 hours of waiting for her since she promised to come around 3 or 4 pm.
What happened to their slogan "Gaganda Pa Ang Buhay"??? It's a total nightmare, inconvenience and hardship. BayanTel Legazpi City should learn the principle of honesty, competence, good customer service and word of honor.

Comments

23rd of Apr, 2012

I AGREE, THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS, MY GIRLFRIEND WAS WAITING AFTER A TECH "SAID" I WILL NOT MAKE IT TODAY, WAITING 14:38 HRS (ALL DAY) THEY COULD HAVE SAID EARLIER INSTEAD OF WASTING HER TIME. SINCE I WAS PAYING FOR IT FROM (US) I SAID FIND ANOTHER PROVIDER. THEY HAVE POOR BUSINESS PRACTICE.

12th of Nov, 2018
    Bayan Telecommunications - Bayantel landline
    Philippines

Still no dial tone since tuesday or wednesday. Keep calling your hotline and got reference number twice. Your customer representative told me that your maintenance staff will drop by on saturday but no one came.