Baskin - Robbins / cheating customers

In California, a shop on West Covina Parkway, in West Covina. I have noticed that Rocky Road contains little or no marshmallows. Why change something so good. I feel cheated.

N  29th of Jun, 2008 by
This afternoon I purchased a 1000 ml tub of Baskin Robin ice cream at Bangalore Central, India. On coming home I was shocked to see that the tub was only half full. I never expected to see this from a Baskin Robin product. I have the proof of purchase.

Bollera Muddappa.
N  11th of Jul, 2008 by
I was amazed that a company that is built it's reputation on selling to children, would have a lunatic lady kicking a ball and getting in a child's face on there new commercial, strange, ominous, morbid, and freaky that a corporation like this has lost all sense of family. A- A mother displaying that type of behavior to a small child is likely to be on drugs, or needs some rehabilitation of some sort. B- Who in marketing needs to be fired? ultimately the responsibility falls on Baskin Robbins and there lack of judgement. These days when everyone is morally reckless, it would be refreshing to see some restraint.
A  25th of Jul, 2008 by
I think that commercial is the WORST I've seen in a long time. Children looking at this deranged "parent" will be traumatized for some time. Your advertising department couldn't come up with anything better than this????? This commercial ALONE will keep me away from a Baskins & Robbins.
A  25th of Jul, 2011 by
Baskin Robbins in Margao Goa, gives very small scoop and when asked to measure they say that they do not measure the scoop. Other Baskin robbins outlets in India measure the scoop given... only this outlet gives very small and denies to weigh ... we feel so cheated... before we used to visit BR atleast 4 times a week now we have cut it down to once in 2 weeks
D  20th of Dec, 2011 by
My problem is that I have to watch to see if I get my money worth...I have on many occasion told the employees at Baskin Robbins( different locations) that when I purchased ice cream from there freezer it is a full half gallon of ice cream. When I purchased the hand pack ice cream it has to be weight and the container is not full. That's not fair. This last time I was shocked The employee had the nerves to be rude, That is it for me...@ ( Roosevelt Oak Park location) I should not have to watch the preparation of my order, nor should I have to complaint about the order in which is stated in the price.
N  4th of Dec, 2013 by
The scopes are getting smaller and smaller yet they keep upping there price. Very misleading since the container is twice the size of the amount they give. There double scoops look like kid size scoops. I wont be buying my ice cream there anymore. I feel cheated.
N  3rd of Mar, 2015 by
I had ordered a scoop of Bavarian chocolate (3 cups) and when I opened the cup it was such a small quantity and I paid such a high bill. Baskin Robbins has to take responsibility for this. The employee did not even know what I was asking for. I will not visit baskin Robbins anymore. Thank you baskin Robbins for this pathetic experience. Hope you'll have the courtesy to call me about this.

Baskin-Robbins Logo Baskin-Robbins