Barnette's Remanufactured Engines / Misleading Customers / Very Dirty Shop!
I unfortionately had the "DISPLEASURE" of droping off my faulty Barnette's Remanufactured 4.7L Engine personally to Barnette's Shop and I have to say it is "By Far" the dirtiest machine shop I have ever been to! Every aspect of the shop is Filthy! It has to be breaking dozens of EPA and OSHA regulations. Also, Barnette's homepage states the following: A "STATE-OF-THE-ART" facility & We build top quality remanufactured automobile engines using high tech "Computer Numatic Control (CNC) equipment". There is no CNC equipment, the machine shop consists of only a very old manually operated boring bar and a rough looking Rottler cylinder hone, there is no CNC equipment! The assembly room is approx 12X12 with a uncovered wooden table and grease everywhere! The cleaning area consists of 2 Electric Pressure washers as far as I can see! Anyone that is considering Barnette's Engines at 1332 Truxton st. Chesapeake, Va. should at the very least ask to see pics of thier "State-Of-The-Art" shop and CNC equipment, you will NOT be impressed!!!
After reading the other complaints on here I am guessing my Warranty will not be honered either!!!
More Barnette's Remanufactured Engines Complaints & Reviews
- Barnette's Remanufactured Engines - Engine rebuild ripoff 
- Barnette's Remanufactured Engines - Warranty NOT honored by Barnette's 
- Barnette's Remanufactured Engines - Faulty Engine 
- Barnette's Remanufactured Engines - Time of completion, customer service 
- Barnette's Remanufactured Engines - Delivery - Misrepresentation
- barnettes engines - Product liability 
- Barnettes Remanufactured Engines - Warranty / ripoff
- Barnette's Engines - Paid $5000 dont even have original engine 
- Barnette's Engines - Remanufactured Engine
- Barnette's Remanufactured Engines & Automotive Machine Shop - Engine