Barnes & Noble / false shipping claims
Barnes & noble supposedly offers "free express shipping" to their members. This is an outright lie. As a paying member, every time I order online and choose "free express shipping" which is quoted as 1-3 business days, my packages are shipped ups ground. Ground shipping is not express, expedited, or anything resembling fast. My packages always take 4-5 business days once handed to ups. A more accurate offering for their shipping would be "free ground shipping".
When I contacted customer service about this, they simply stated that they make no guarantees, processing delays etc, however even after providing them the tracking numbers which show my products being shipped ups ground and showing "5 business days" on the ups site, they stopped responding to my e-mails. I finally called into customer service, requested my accounts be closed and as politely as possible asked the csr to pass on the message as to why I was cancelling.
More Barnes & Noble Complaints & Reviews
- Barnes and Noble - unauthorized membership renewal charges 
- Barnes And Noble Member Card - member card 
- Barnes & Noble - advertised price vs in store price 
- Barnes and Noble - fraud 
- Barnes & Noble - barnes and noble falsely advertises & fast and free & delivery 
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - hacked account
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - auto renewal of b&n membership
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - I did a mistake in my order and try to cancel the same day-not possible. once ordered its locked in.
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - membership renewal
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers - online order