Bare Minerals / Scam/Misrepresentation

I completed a survey on line for a trial offer for $1.00 plus shipping and handling. Today I received an alert from my credit card company that there was a $130.00 charge pending on my account from this company. After I call them I was told that per the offer I had 10 days from shipping to call to tell them I did not want the product and not be auto charged. They stated that the product was delivered to the post office and that I was out of my 10 day period. Two things. I did not have the product in my PO Box and secondly they just kept saying. Well that is what the offer was.. well that is what the offer was. When I asked to speak with a manager I was told to leave my number. I did not want to leave my number and asked when someone would be in.. I was told in a hour but then they would "all" be in a meeting and someone could get back to me within 48 hours.. if I just left my number. I told her that I was going to check my box again today and that if there was something there it would be returned unopened and unused.. she just kept saying it didn't matter because I would still be charged.. "that is what the offer says" THIS IS A SCAM! DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

Comments

• Do
      26th of May, 2011

The same thing happened to me.
    I called and was told basically too bad. My card was charged $`130.00 and I have not received the product. This is a product you want to steer clear of.