Barbizon Modeling School / Don't waste your money

A few months ago I attended Barbizon...FOR ALL THE MONEY MY PARENTS PAID...it was NOT worth it at all. YOU learn things like facials, make-up, and walk down a runway- which, they don’t even go over that well.

Yes, I made some friends. But it didn’t do S*** for me, it didn’t boost my confidence or anything. Then they say when you graduate there will be agents there ...yaw okay, ONLY THE TEACHERS WERE THERE. Biggest rip OFFF EVER.DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY...but rather find an agent and take photo shoots. That’s what I did, and I got major movie parts.

Va

Comments

• Jc
      15th of Jul, 2008

I am a graduate of Barbizon and it was one of the best experiences of my life. I do not think it was a waste of money. You pay for dance lessons, but don't expect to become the next great dancer. Barbizon does not guarantee jobs, but many graduates have made it like Sean Faris, Carmen Electra, Moises Arias.

• Da
      23rd of Nov, 2008

Barbizon grads are seen daily on TV and in Feature films, check our success stories.Barbizon does not create the scripts nor do they select instructors as you mentioned they were there for training students. Agents and managers send talent out for many auditions and some new talent our lucky on a first or second audition but this is not normal. You have been extremly fortunate. In persueing your career you should be Professional as another opportunity with them. may arise.No industry Professional wants to deal with a sour talent. There is so much new talent with manners and good nature that get the jobs.Barbizon records show that you never completed your classes and are a drop out. It is unfortunate that your a drop out, and it is innapropriate for you to comment about Barbizon.

• Je
      3rd of Feb, 2009

Those grammar and spelling errors alone should be enough to show anyone what kind of professionalism they can expect from Barbizon.