Banggood.com / bad product, bad customer service

Greece, Neochori Review updated:
I have ordered a number of articles from Banngood China. Most were OK, cosidering the low price. Just normal China quality. When I had a problem it was usually dealt with adequately by their customer service.
But now this is not the case: I bought a quadrocopter, waited for 6 weeks because it was "out of stock". When I got it, I could use it for about 8 minutes, then one of the motors blocked, seems to have had a meltdown. I contacted customer service immedieately, with pictures an videos, but they refuse to give me the refund or replacement they describe as "3-day-warranty" on their website. I have to try and get my refund through Paupal conflict now.
In addition, it has turned out that another function of the copter, the gimbal that carries the camera, is also not working as described in the product description. They have no solution for this at all, just give me stupid words.
So, overall: Beware of this shop. The experience can be a nightmare.
Aug 10, 2015

A  7th of Oct, 2015 by
Sent an email on 30 September to query order and another on 3 October requesting response, ...and no response received at all. Chat online service been down for 5 days and managed to get through on online chat today finally. Spoke to Anny and requested order to be cancelled due to misleading information on website, who firstly asked me to do this myself ??, and then after asking why she could not do this said she can and has cancelled the order. Order still not cancelled and no confirmation of cancellation received. Very bad to mislead and ignore customer queries and requests.

Banggood Logo Banggood