Balsam Hill / Defective and Deceptive Tree

Paid a lot of money for this tree and when it arrived it was defective and looked nothing like the tree we ordered. All the company did was send us lights and told us to fix it ourselves. The 1st photo is from the web site the second is the one we received. This is a Fraser Fir.

Balsam Hill
Balsam Hill

Ja
Dec 13, 2014

Comments

• Al
      Dec 26, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about the issue, Janet J. We are very sorry to hear that your tree did not meet your expectations. Please confirm your Order ID by sending us an email to [protected]@balsamhill.com so we can review your order and look into possible solutions for your tree.

Jan 22, 2015

Today at 8:41 AM

We are disappointed with you and you company. I would not spend another penny on this piece of junk that we purchased. Shame on me for not opening this tree when it arrived in October and assembling our "Christmas Tree" I have never put up a tree in October in my life. Yes we screwed up and are paying the price for that but the remaining days I have left I will do whatever is in my power to ensure that everyone knows of your deceptive advertising and sub standard products. I will write everyone that sings your praises as advertisers and will socially show the pictures of our "Charlie Brown" tree. I would not even donate this abomination to a homeless shelter as I wouldn't want to further their despair. I purchased a taller tree for less from a local retailer, it is beautiful and has all the features of your stick tree and the lights work