Bajaj Finserv / Unfair business practices
I Purchased Sansui TV through Bajaj Auto Finance Limited on 26th June 2007. Since then i making them regular payment of the installment Amt. Suddenly yesterday on 15 Sep 2008 i received a Notice stating that my some cheques were dishonored & they had send me many intimation regarding this but i fail to reply hence under such circumstance they will have to recover my TV. First of all i never received any intimation regarding this & moreover my all cheques are cleared.
They had given me contact details of one person to settle the disputes, But when i tried to contact him he is not answering the call.
More Bajaj Finserv Complaints & Reviews
- Bajaj Finserv - No response on ECS bounce which is effecting my bank statement 
- Bajaj Auto Finance - Irresponsibility and Harassment by Bajaj Auto Finance
- Bajaj Finserv - mental harresement 
- Bajaj Finserv - refund of security deposite 
- Bajaj Finserv - Mismanagement of Employees reflected in my credit history 
- Bajaj Finserv - beware of bajaj group
- Bajaj Finserv - Personal loan
- Bajaj Finserv - EMI rejected , hit my bank account multiple times
- Bajaj Finserv - no collection center and wrong dues