Babies R Us / Sales associate can't be bothered
I have never had a pleasant experience shopping at Babies R Us. Lines are long and employees are indifferent. My recent experience was no different. I was looking at bibs while a young female employee was working on stocking the area. I kept looking at the vast selection up and down the wall and not once did she ask if I needed help, in fact she seemed annoyed I was shopping in her way. I finally picked the bibs I wanted and moved on to browsing another aisle. At this time the employee was pulled away helping someone else, as she came back, she rounded a corner and didn't look where she was going or who she could bump into and almost crashed into me. And her words mumbled under her breath pissed me off! She said "damn" as in damn I have to deal with you again in my way. My reaction was, what the heck just happened? I was livid but chose not to confront this obviously unhappy-to-work-retail employee.
My question is, how is Babies R Us training these people? What happened to basic customer service? Employees should treat customers like how they would want to be treated when shopping. We all know working retail is no picnic, but c'mon! Just simply treat as you would want to be treated.
More Babies R Us Complaints & Reviews
- Babies R Us - Baby registry return policy 
- Babies R Us - Survey 
- Babies R Us - Return Policy Contradiction 
- Babies R Us - Terrible service and inconvenience! 
- Babies R Us - SURVEY TO WIN $500 
- Babies R Us - customer service 
- Babies R Us - Heidi Klum baby bed
- Babies R Us - Sent wrong item
- Babies R Us - Rude staff!!!! 
- Babies R Us - $500 dollar survey