Axis Bank / on not cancelling credit card service
Credit Card : XX0327
Dear sir :
On July 2018, I made a telephonic request for the cancellation of my credit card. The bank authorities asked to pay 450 rupees as cancellation fees which was paid by me. Following that I confirmed my credit card cancellation through the axis bank customer care. But now the bank authorities are constantly asking for paying rupees 1999 as credit card charge which I had cancelled around 2 years back. They are harrasing as well as insulting me by posting the details of due amount of 1999 in the system which can be seen by other banks also. When enquired about this the authorities are blaming the Mumbai Headquarters of their bank and they are refusing to help. Its very shameful act by a company having much reputation.
Please reconsider my case and help me to cancel my Credit Card.
Waiting for your response.
Updated by Devadas Nambiar, Aug 28, 2018
Its July 2016*, that I cancelled my Credit Card i.e. 2 years ago.
More Axis Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Axis Bank Iconnect - I can't login to iconnect 
- Axis Bank Power Home Loan - worst service 
- Axis Bank - bank's customer care service is worst! 
- Axis Bank / Personal Loan - unbearable bank 
- Axis Bank - clearance of cheque 
- Axis Bank Atm - didn't get money from axis bank atm 
- Axis Bank - amount deducted 
- Axis Bank - tax saver fixed deposit
- Axis Bank - failed atm transaction but amount deducted from account
- Axis Bank - online transactions