AXE Deodorant / Considering Female Gender as Sexual Subject

1 India Review updated:

AXE deodorant ads showcases women as sexual and promotes their product toward getting more sexual intimacy. This product ad are of adult nature and are being shown on all times. Need to be removed from airing. Some decency is required. Even condoms ad are much more watchful rather than deodorant ads..

Comments

• Mo
      20th of May, 2011

Geesh, exercise your right to turn the channel!!!

• Di
      20th of May, 2011

My friend, I can turn off the channel or switch the channel, what about influence on Kids and Ad is being aired on so many channels? How many channels you would switch off or change...

20th of May, 2011

They will see that stuff everywhere, I don't think the commercial is that big of a deal. But you could always watch TV together and just fast forward through them...?

20th of May, 2011

Yup, even Jack in the Box has had some risque commercials. Then there's the one about shaving for bikini wear, have you noticed the bushes in the background?

12th of Mar, 2014

On Jan 11, 2014 I switched to use the complete set of AXE
    products (Shower Gel, Shampoo/Conditioner, Spray and facial gel). Few weeks
    later my body reacted with a severe allergic reaction that have last for almost
    40 days which was caused by one of the AXE principal ingredients confirmed by
    an specialist in allergies.The DMDM is a Formaldehyde releaser which was the
    ingredient to which I was extremely sensitive during my allergy test. If
    someone is using this product stop it's use immediately. Manuel Velez

• Ba
      2nd of Jan, 2015

two weeks before i will purchase the axe perfume know only gas smell is only coming no other smell is coming very worst perfume is axe please stop the product otherwise i will complain to consumer court

• Dh
      6th of Feb, 2015

axe signature is very bad third class parfum only h2o in that no smeal so plz stop the creation like that.

• Ge
      25th of Feb, 2015

I just want to say I've used your product for years and I have now decided your dark and gold and chocolate shampoo and conditioner well they are the worst product I am going to stop buying your product and I think I'll go to the no name stuff it works better I am very disappointed I liked the stuff till I tried the new ones thank you for the disappointment in Axe you can e.ail a comment to twistedday123@hotmail. Ca I had to throw my Axe out cause I was mad and disappointed waste of money