AWW Food Lovers SystemOvercharging and dishonesty

R Aug 26, 2014 Review updated:

I saw T.V. infomercial for Food Lovers Fat Loss System for "Six easy payments of $19.99". I called the number and ordered it. The salesperson kept trying (for at least 30 minutes), to get me to order a long list of other products, to which I refused and kept telling them, "I just want the Food Lovers Fat Loss System for six easy payments of 19.99 which you advertised on T.V." The commercial was still on the air. I told the salesperson I didn't appreciate them keeping on the phone for over 30 minutes, and please just let me order the "Food Lovers Fat Loss System for six easy payments of $19.99, and that is it, nothing else." I received a large box in the mail, but didn't open it, because it seemed a little odd that a few DVD's and a book would be in a box that size. I meant to ask them about it, but I was VERY stressed helping my ailing 89 year old Mother and didn't call them. First payment turned out to be $64 because of shipping. I thought OK. Several payments of 24.88 started coming out of my account. I looked in my account today, and found that over $300 had been debited from my account by Provida. I called them and offered to ship it back to them, but they refused. I told them OK, I'll agree to pay the $120, but you need to credit the amount over $120 back in my account, but they refused that too, claiming that I ordered a whole bunch of stuff I did NOT order. This company has an illigitamate business model, and they should be in jail. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE - THEY ARE CROOKED!!! My bank is contesting debits from the last month. I'm going to make sure this is known ALL OVER THE INTERNET, T.V. stations, health websites including WebMD. They are going to hurt.

More AWW Food Lovers System Complaints & Reviews

Nov 01, 2018

I want to complain about this company.
    I wanted to cancel my online order with them, so I called a number that they had and when they answered they said it would be a recorded message and then they say to leave a message and they will get back to me as soon as possible. That is a total lie. Over 2 months now my payment keeps coming out even though I keep calling and leaving a message. I talked to a person from Visa today and they found an email address so they said if I send them an email explaining that I want to cancel and they take another payment out, Visa will deal with them.
    We got this program a couple of years ago. Really loved the idea and was going good. I wanted to see online as well but now we get it and I am too busy to look it over every day so I wanted to cancel.
    They set it up so you basically can't so you have to deal with them in other ways.
    Not a good customer service company!!

Jul 18, 2019

I did not place a order with this company however; I have fraudulent activity with my bank account. I have not placed a order for AWW Food Lovers System and money has been taken out of my account. The phone number that is registered and comes accross as the contact company belongs to another company OR this is the company and they can not help in this matter. If any one has accurate information regarding this company, please help. The phone number that was given on my account is [protected]. Someone has my account number and placed this order. I have tried to verify this company mulitiple ways and I am not having any luck. This has been reported to my bank and a Fraud Dispute has been issued. Nothing makes me more angry!!!

Jul 18, 2019

@Shannon Edwards I do believe this could be a Fraud/Scam Company.