Aviva Life Insurance / cheating

1 India Review updated:

They are bigger-biggest cheater so far we have encountered. Kindly avoid such type of companies, it is for information to all conerned.They have reduced my lakhs ruppes to thousands.

Comments

• Ha
      25th of Jun, 2011

hello,

i m harvinder pal singh from ludhiana i had purchase a policy for my uncle in, jan 2008 one time investment policy from Mr. Chander his no. is 9876799947, this person gave me raguler policy for 20 years and after that he gave me a policy after six months, now in june 2011 i come to aviva office ludhiana branch for stop this policy than i know that its 20 years policy. I Want my Full money back other wise we will meet in courts.
    My policy details are mentioned below.
    ALP1828686 in the Name of Maninder Pal Singh.

Thanks
    9815001907
    Harvinder Pal Singh

• Di
      26th of Jul, 2012

I agree. I am also shocked to find that after 8 years of regular and top up payments...They charge even more than policy premium to reduce fund to zero. I have joined as investor invested about 12 lakhs, and I may loose all, as I can not contribute till life further 20 yearsI am retiring now.
    This co and all similar ULIP cos are fraud . They will never give any benefits when due.They are creating fraud with govt support.