Aveda / they are just another greedy company trying to masquerade as an ethical company
I had a horrible interaction with Golden Shears, an Aveda Concept Salon in Albuquerque. When I contacted Aveda to report the incident, I was told that there was nothing they can do about individual salons, as they are individually owned; however, they would try to contact the owner/manager and discuss the issues.
After four days and at least two different/conflicting stories from the owner, Aveda refused to assist further. I was shocked that even after the manager lied directly to Aveda, their "Customer Care" team would not provide any assistance.
As a loyal customer of the Aveda product and philosophy, I expected if they put their name on a salon, they would expect/mandate that salon to do their business by a set of ethical rules. Unfortunately, despite the image advertised by Aveda, they are unconcerned with the individual customer. They are just another greedy company trying to masquerade as an ethical company. Aveda should be ashamed. And I am ashamed that I believed your hype.
More Aveda Complaints & Reviews
- Aveda Institute - bad experience 
- Aveda Institute - class action lawsuit 
- Aveda Institute - beware of their gift cards 
- Aveda Institute - unfair termination 
- Aveda Salon - annoyed at more than bad haircuts
- Jon Allen Aveda Salon On Nippers Corner - customer service
- Aveda Concept - rip off
- Aveda - trouble with salons 
- Aveda's product: Invati - magazine ads falsely representing 
- Aveda - unethical