Automatic Data Processing [ADP]tax amendment filing

I would like to file a formal complaint in which the way my tax Amendment has been handled. The Service request number is 3-[protected]. All of the paperwork was filed with ADP on 9/18/18. I was told this process would take 6 to 8 weeks. It is now been 10 weeks and I finally received an e-mail today, but still can not get a proper response as to when I can expect the W2c that I need. The amendment is for the President of our company. He is now at his end and ready to get rid of ADP for the poor customer service we have received. I have made many calls to ADP customer support over the last 10+ weeks and while everybody I spoke with was very polite they were totally clueless as to where the amendment was in the processing stages. I have used ADP for 20 years now and have never been so disappointed with the services. May I suggest making sure that we (the customer) be able to contact the tax department directly instead of wasting our time in customer service?
The e-mail I received this morning from Bianca Louis, the ADP Consultant assigned to my case, states that she is confirming the accuracy of the changes and issuing new documents... it also says "Copies of the amendments filed will be available within 30 days of completion"... Do we really need to wait another 4 weeks?

An