Auto Portfolio Services / falsifying documents

auto portfolio claims that they have taken over for peak5 but yet its all the same people. When I sent a release of lien to centrix funds to Colorado at peak 5 address, a woman who claims she works for centrix funds refused to sign off on my title claiming I have to call auto portfolio services and the address and number at the bottom of the page. When I did this it was a number for an adult phone sex line!!! swear to god!! She also lied about the date when she recieved my certified mail and backdated it by two full weeks? little did the stupid ### know that I have proof of when she received it and I also looked up her background information and she works for Peak5!! as well as centrix, but lied on the form. Total fraud! this company will go down. Also, it's investors were told of the apparent going out of business and closing shop but its clients who pay them their car payments were not told.

Peak5 lied on interviews and made statements to various magazines and credit unions that letters were sent out to people when indeed they were not.

SO to the lying ###: Ms. Donna Wood Stallsworth Director of title services at peak5

Your fraudulant backdated letter and proof of signature on a certified letter that you tried to snake by with just a scribble has been validated as being signed by you and your failure to provide me with information requested and to be given by law constitutes fraud and allows me to continue with my lawsuit for violating FTC laws.
Oh! and as for directing me to call a phone sex line? the AG's office is going to just Love that one.
STUPID ###

Comments

• Ky
      28th of May, 2011

Auto Portofolios supposedly took over accounts for SCM. But what I cannot understand is if they legally took over accounts how is it they did not have my social security number. When I called to check status of account and did not have my account number available, I gave my social security number. At this time they informed me they had no accounts under that number. When I called and spoke to someone else they had two different numbers under my name, (CSR jotted down what number she thought she heard). Because I no longer believed this company was legitimate I no longer made payments, now they are reporting on my credit report. Are they able to do this since I have no contracts with them? I am seeking legal representation to bring a claim against them.

18th of Mar, 2014

I have been calling for the past 3 days to make my car payment and no ons has picked up tje line. I need my code to havE my vehicle on tomaro morning. i work...take my kids to scool n i hav scool tomaro. I am worried. Wut can i do.? There must b sumthn that I can do to sue this company.