Auto One Warranty / Long time to receive refund

1 Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 949-475-9500

I gave 475 dollars and within the 30 period I cancelled. That was in November of 2009. To this day I haven't received a refund yet. I was first pushed to the voicemail that everyone else has spoken of that is full. Then spoke with representatives starting in December. Dave, Chris, Lebron, Crystal, Michael, and now Kenny who all claim they are a floor manager and that there is noone else you can speak with. Have been told that is was processing and now it was approved and should have in 2-3 weeks. It's now 3 months and still no refund. I think everyone having this problem should report to the Better Business Bureau. They didn't have a problem taking money but don't want to return what is rightfully ours by their policy.

Comments

11th of Mar, 2010

i brought a warranty on 7--13-09, i sent in my request for refund on 8-06-09 well before the 30 days i had to request a refund. i have also spoken with these people and when i asked to speak to a manager they all cliamed to be floor mangers.
    i called again on 3-10-09(mind u i've been callin everyweek since i requested my refund) and lozan who had told me back in december 09 that my refund will be mailed out in two to three weeks, he said today that according to thier policy they dont refund unless there is a repo or total damage to car. this after i was told to fax a request for a refund. i am goint o report them to the BBB. maybe we should get together and file a class action suit agaisnt them im sure we are not the only ones they have done this too. i am still going to continue to call till i actua;;y talk to a dept manager not those so call floor managers .