Authorize / Avoid
Bad. Nothing else to say. I didn't even start working with them but was charged anyway.
I thought that at first, I would have to activate my profile and only then they would start billing me. But as it turned out, they don't even need any reason for doing that, so be very careful when providing your credit card information. They just use it when they want without telling you.
Of course, I requested a refund and they even agreed, but what's the point of this if it's been 2 weeks and there's still no money? Useless
More Authorize Complaints & Reviews
- Authorize.net - Stay away from them 
- Authorize.net - They steal from you and their support is a joke
- Authorize.net - Authorize.net and its affiliate companies are horrible
- Authorize - Unethical practices
- Authorize.net - They continued to take money from me, but the account must be closed
- Authorize.net - merchant account/ billing gateway
- Authorize.net - don't use them
- Authorize.net - do not do business with them