Author House / ripped me off
I paid them $2300. to self publish a book and I find out that I'm getting little in royalties from my own book. I could understnad if they published that wihtout money from me. But I gave them ALOT for nothing in return. They said I approved only getting less than 2.00 a book, they also said I approved 22.00 onAmazon and Barnes and NOble. but when I got the price sheet. I was told 13.00 for my hard cover book, and 8 for my soft cover. I would have never approved such a thing. I was scammed!
They hope I come back and have a second book published. Oh the bonuses I will get they say. Places like Amazon.com, and barnes and Noble are profiting big off the book I paid so much to get published. They have quite a raquet going and probably will never get caught. I heard that they are cheating the IRS too, They know how to write things and do things that looks legal and up front. I hope they fall.
More Author House Complaints & Reviews
- Authorhouse - fraud 
- Author House - terrible experience 
- Author House - scam and fraud 
- Authorhouse - authorhouse — self-publishing rip off 
- Authorhouse - authors not being paid for all sales 
- Author House - book publishing 
- Authorhouse - self publishing scam authorhouse 
- Authorhouse - royalties
- Authorhouse - services of illegal pulling money off of my credit card without my permission
- Authorhouse - isabelle leymarie