ATV Discounters / Everything

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 817-717-7001

I actually have a few complaints, first I purchased the 90 cc gocart on April 4th, 2009 ( Paid In Full that day) with the promise it would be delivered within 10 to 14 days from the date of purchase ( April 4 th 2009 )I payed the extra money to get it ready to ride ( Put t0gether) and the delivery fee, I finally had to go pick it up in Dallas TX. on May 20, 2009 and carry it to Ripley Tn myself.The gocart quit running 3 weeks ago, today is July 16, 2009 and still cannot get it running and cannot get any coperation with ATV Discounters so basically I paid $ 1, 100 for something my kids got to ride for a little over a month.A call was made to ATV Discounters and was told that the Gocart had a 90 day warranty which was supposed to have a 1 year warranty, So my opinion of ATV Discounters ( well I better not type thosewords)JUST DONT BUY FROM THEM unless you want yourself and your kids dissapointed and screwed out of your time and money !!!

Comments

• Sw
      14th of Aug, 2009

Welcome to the club of people who have been ripped off by ATV D... There's a bunch of us.

• Gr
      18th of Aug, 2009

do you know the attorney generals office address the in texas??? judy

19th of May, 2016

I bought a scooter through them off if eBay and they claim it is 49 cc instead of 50cc so it's not covered by eBay guarantee. The speedometer doesn't work and the parts don't fit together because of manufactures defect.