Atlanta Cattle Exchange / False Information by Rep.
The salesman lied told me that I could post date 2 checks to purchase 100.00 worth meat. They were post dated for Oct. 12th & Oct. 19th. They cashed both checks on Oct. 7th causing my bank account to be overdrawn. Thank you Nathan that sells in Mississippi for the cattle exchange. Maybe this company should re train their employees to not scam customers. I had several people that was going to buy from the company. Needless to say they won't be now. I understand they salesman trying to make his commission, but to put my family in a financial bind so he could collect his commission faster was bad business. Product was good but the services is terrible & misleading. I tried calling can't get anyone on the phone just an option to leave messages. I even left a compalint on their website and still haven't heard nothing from them yet.
More Atlanta Cattle Exchange Complaints & Reviews
- Atlanta Cattle Exchange - Door-to-door meat sellers rip off! 
- Atlanta Cattle Exchange - Do not work for or purchase from them. 
- Atlanta Cattle Exchange - send check for meat through 5 times 
- Atlanta Cattle Exchange - beware! 
- Atlanta Cattle Exchange - High pressure sales /poor product
- Atlanta Cattle Exchange - Poor Quality
- Atlanta Cattle Exchange - Poor Product/Poor Service