Assetcare,inc / debt collection fraud

1 5100 Peachtree Industrial blvd.Norcross 30071, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-429-3592

I was sent notification from Assetcare, inc. Stating that I owe a medical bill from 1999 for $191.00 which I unforunatly paid by credit card. I am on a fixed income and do not need anything bad on my credit.
I went to thier website and entered a registration code to try and access the billing information. I could not find out the office from which the bill originated. nor would they provide me with the doctors office to who I suppossedly owed the bill.
The address they had for sending a payment by mail to is

Assetcare, Inc
PO box 15380
Willington DE [protected]

It seems that they moved thier operations to Norcross Georgia 30071
WATCH OUT

Pa

Comments

• Ca
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I, too, sent a payment to Assetcare and after 2 months when the check never cleared my bank, I called to find out why. I was met with rude customer service agents (James and Satmeryia). I was not allowed to speak to anyone else at the company and they would provide no help. I was told they destroyed my check...when I inquired why I was not notified I was given the answer "I don't know" then "well, we sent you a letter". When I stated I never received any such letter and asked to be sent a copy of the letter, they refused...James was beligerant and rude ...almost as if he wanted to argue ... not resove the problem. I called back and asked to speak to James's supervisor and was refused even to leave a message. These people are great scam artists!