ASPECT.co.uk / Aspect Maintenance Services [AMSL] / roof leak not fixed but charged for
To whom it may concern
I need your help or advice. I'm very disappointed with the service Aspect has provided. I've called and was promised the issue I was having with my roof leak would be fixed. Workmen came to spend most of the time on the phone with their office complaining the weather was not suited to do any work on my roof(looked like it was about to rain) Did not rain all day. Then they left after leaving some tape over the leak which has damaged my roof glass leaving it looking all sticky now. And now you want to take legal action because I refuse to pay the £220 for this service. Should I be contacting the Consumers Ombudsman? This is not fair and I feel you have abused of our integrity an made us believed you were a genuine and dedicated company. We feel so stressed about this situation.
Please help us, I've tried to contact you, call, explain my situation, but im just ignored.
More ASPECT.co.uk / Aspect Maintenance Services [AMSL] Complaints & Reviews
- Aspect Maintenance - scam 
- Aspect Maintenance - bad plumbing 
- Aspect Maintenance - faulty and fraudulent 
- Aspect Maintenance - very poor service, verging on a scam 
- Aspect Maintenance - poor quality work 
- ASPECT.co.uk / Aspect Maintenance Services [AMSL] - single window pane replacement
- Aspect.co.uk - unethical behaviour
- Aspect.co.uk - plumbing & roofing
- Aspect.co.uk - bad customer service, not honouring quotes
- Aspect.co.uk - plumbing