Asos.com — Stay away!
For the first time I tried Asos and decided to order something. So I went online and bought two pairs of shoes for my husband and son. They charged my credit card and I received a confirmation letter. Later I received another message stating that my order was shipped. Several weeks passed and since I received nothing I contacted Asos customer support. They said that my order was cancelled. I was told that they cancelled my order because they couldn't verify my credit card information. They said that I need to send them a copy of my passport, my credit card information and then they'll think of any solutions. I refused to give them such an information. They said that this will only be fixed if I provide those documents.
More Asos.com Complaints & Reviews
- Asos.com - Wrong size guide
- Asos.com - Really bad experience guys
- Asos.com - Arrogant customer service.
- Asos.com - waste of time & money!
- Asos.com - Disgusting company!
- Asos.com - Highly unprofessional company!
- Asos.com - Horrible experience
- Asos.com - Horrible!
- www.asos.co.uk - They forgot to put dress and two dresses were wrong
- Asos - Recalling packages