Asos.com — Disgusting company!
That was my first experience with Asos and certainly is the last. I went online and decided to order something from Asos for my husband's birthday. So I purchased two pairs of shoes. After they took the payment I received a confirmation email. Several days later I got another message stating my order was cancelled. I contacted customer service and was told that my order was cancelled because they could not verify my credit card information. They asked me to send in a copy of my passport and my credit card information. They said that this will only be fixed if I provide those documents. So I demanded a refund, but there is still no money. I tried to contact them many times, but it seems like they decided to keep my money. Disgusting company!
More Asos.com Complaints & Reviews
- Asos.com - Wrong size guide
- Asos.com - Really bad experience guys
- Asos.com - Arrogant customer service.
- Asos.com - waste of time & money!
- Asos.com - Stay away!
- Asos.com - Highly unprofessional company!
- Asos.com - Horrible experience
- Asos.com - Horrible!
- www.asos.co.uk - They forgot to put dress and two dresses were wrong
- Asos - Recalling packages