ASF International / ASF Int is a Scam - LA Boxing is In

1 CO, United States Review updated:

These people are crooks in every sense of the word. I have had the misfortune of having them for two different gyms I have been a member of (the gyms don't inform you they use ASF). I canceled the account for the first gym and found out two years later that they were inconspicusously taking money from my account...for two years! The current problem is that I got a membership to LA Boxing (yea you guys are part of this too) for a new job that I got. Signed a two year contract for the gym because it was a great job and wasn't planning on leaving it. I should say the job is more than 25 miles from my house and the gym is around the corner from the job. After a year on the job the economy crashed and I was laid off permanently. They won't let me out of my contract. Please call the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's Office and complain about these crooks. They are flat out crooks.

Sj

Comments

• Mi
      2nd of Sep, 2009

IN ORDER TO CANCEL YOU NEED TO FORWARD YOUR MAIL TO A FAMILY OR FRIENDS ADDRESS LOCATED OVER 25 MILES AND TELL THESE GUYS YOU MOVED AS PROOF PRESENT THE POSTAL SERVICE CONFIRMATION THAT YOU FORWARD MAIL TO THE NEW ADDRESS, THEN YOU CAN CHANGE ADDRESS BACK ALSO SOME CASES THEY WANT TWO PROOFS...