Armstrongsteelbuildings.com

Posted: Jun 18, 2014 by

They need only your money, but they provide nothing in return

80111, 5889 Greenwood Plaza Blvd
Greenwood Village, Colorado
Don’t use the services of the company www.armstrongsteelbuildings.com. I decided to try their services, but they started to take money from me. They took a lot of money, but the job hadn’t been done yet. When I asked to provide anything, what they did during this time, they refused and told that they needed more time. They are scammers, so be careful. The worst company ever, so avoid these ### and post comments about your experience with them.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

N  12th of Apr, 2012 by    0 Votes

Armstrongsteelbuildings.com - They collect your personal information and then have sales people call you at all hours
Armstrongsteelbuildings.com
armstrongsteelbuildings.com

Stay away from these JERKS. This web site ropes you in to thinking you enter your building information and you will get a quote. Not so. They collect your personal information and then have sales people call you at all hours. The truly sad part is they will call you and ask for your building information again. Then they act like there is a big sale going on, so they have to call you back. Basically, they call just to annoy, because they don't even have the quote when they call you. Then on top of this they are just plain RUDE! They called me at my job and wasted my time and were rude because I did not have time to give them all the information that I had already entered on the web site again. I need a building, but based on this experience alone I would never do business with this company.
N  22nd of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes

Armstrongsteelbuildings.com - They can’t make the drawing and told me bullshit about it
80111, 5889 Greenwood Plaza Blvd
Greenwood Village
Colorado

I signed the contract with the guys from www.armstrongsteelbuildings.com. They promised a lot, but they still haven’t provided the drawing of the building. I heard a lot of promises and excuses, but they again and again put my drawing away for later. One day I called them and told to stop everything and return my deposit, but they calmly refused and hung up. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree

Armstrong Steel Logo Armstrong Steel
Customer Care Service
5889 Greenwood Plaza Blvd.
Englewood