Armed Forces MCSS / the staff at this location was five stars

Armed Forces MCSS™ - Customer Testimonials

"I want to publicly thank the personnel at Armed Forces MCSS for their utmost professionalism and skill in dealing with my multiple orders and several in store visits.
I have already recommended your establishment to several Marines in my unit and my personal life. Keep up this level of customer service and I am sure you will obtain hundreds more of life long customers such as myself.
Thank You!
Semper Fi SGT Desmond A.De Leo, USMCR

The service is just that, actual service. I have found the staff to both be informative and reasonable.
My shopping experience has been more than that of the typical retailer and consumer. It was personal.
The selection, prices, and sales/ discounts make it a wholistic shopping experience."
From: SPC Fowlin of Jamaica, NY.

"Gentlemen, I would like to commend you all on doing an outstanding job.
I had many reservations after reading some negative comments from some individuals.
I am a MSgt and presently the leader of a HQ element heading to the AO. Your staff is the utmost in professional and the attention to detail you showed is second to few units
I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I would ask you to keep my credit card number on file as I expect to purchase again if not in bulk, through IMPAC via my Logistics Personnel, then personally.
I am looking forward to picking up my special order ABU Gortex in the two days you advised.
I'm sorry for those individuals and hope their tenure of leadership leads them to the door!
To all future purchasers read the Item and shipping description, ask simple questions and I'm sure you too will be a satisfied buyer!
Thanks again for the Spec Ops Speed Sling and all the gear I picked up!!"
From: Eric Fosse of Baldwin, NY

"I have recently had a the great opportunity to meet with the staff at this MCSS.
While in New York I made sure to stop by and check out this store. My brigade has done business with them and I receive newsletters that talks about how comprehensive they are to the wants and needs of service members.
Well, let me tell you something, the staff at this location was five stars. Anything that I have seen in the papers or heard the buzz about, they had it! All the newest googles, ballistic sunglasses, bags, boots, gear, ptw weapons, and so much more.
They had the new flame ###ant clothing and a wide selection of optics for my weapon.
When I first walked in, ( I had to show my military I.D. to enter) I knew I was in soldiers heaven. WOW. This place has everything and more!!!
Take my advice, Armed Forces MCSS is the greatest store I have ever been to. I plan to keep shopping with them on their online catalog.
Thanks for the good work and support. William Anthony, CSM"
From: William Anthony of Glencoe, IL

CPT Garcia, who is the CEO of this company runs a tight ship. All staff are of the highest integrity and concern.
There seems to be junior and senior NCO's that voice abrasive comments concerning this contractor to the United States Federal Government.
Why it is that individuals would want to create false and libel statments as servicmembers and not be supportive of fellow servicemembers?
Once again, some people would rather be part of the problem than part of the solution! I have never had any problems with the Armed Forces MCSS.
You have my word as a Comissioned Officer. "
From: COL Tom Shiebert of Carroll, OH

Armed Forces MCSS - ONE STOP SHOP"
From: LTC Derek Riggs of Chantilly, VA

From: Charles Zimmer of Danevang, TX

"MCSS is # 1 !!!"
From: MSgt John Parker of Crystal Springs, FL

"Just received my ABU's from the MCSS. I ordered them about two months ago and they are great. Take my advice and order from this vendor.
They have everything you need. My Belleville boots are fantastic and I am so proud to wear this uniform. Feels good to be in the Air Force.
Great service and great personnel over there.
In case you need the info, it's www.armedforcesmcss.us "
From: TSgt D. Davis of Tampa, FL

"This store has a wonderfull service. I'm currently station at Fort Benning G.A, and any time I need some of the best gear,
These people has it right at their store. I could call them at any time and within 3-5 days my gear gets to me without any problem.
This store has the flexibility that allows me to shop online and have my gear rigth when I need it. Thanks guys for all your support.
Keep up the good work and keep supplying our american heros with the best equipment ever. Hooah"
From: John Adams of Augusta, GA

Those of you who think this store is bad or a rip off or whatever you think are either to cheap to even be in NY or some kind of supply freaks.
The store has knowledgeable staff and always top quality products and if you can't find it there you can ask them to order it for you.
I shop a lot online from big supply dealers and find it a very unpleasant experience... You get your products late or broken or just the complete wrong product.
What the crap! When you need a product now for an upcoming mission, You need the Armed Forces MCSS."
From: Alam Jamal of Ozone Park, NY

My recent visit to your store and I must say I really enjoy my shopping experience.
You made me feel welcomed and treated me like a human being and not just a customer. Since I am in the Air Force I am recommending your store to alot of my Air Force personnel to shop at your store.
Especially when you get the new ABU's in. Keep up the good work!!!"
From: SrA. Trotman of Riverdale, MD

They have all the stuff you need and want. I am happy to shop there."
From: Cliff of New York, NY

"This place is fantastic. Not your regular post store. You can find all the new items you want.
And to boot, they even have tailoring and dry cleaning services. I'm glad that they are there. Keep on rolling armed forces mcss!!!"
From: Darnell of New York, NY

I would like to congratulate the mcss in jamaica for a fine job. I have only twice(and on post) seen any clothing sales store like this. There's excellent service and knowledge with px pricing.
I also like the fact that civis are not allowed to shop there. Keep up the good work."
From: George of Brooklyn, NY

I ordered a pair of belleville boots and a spec-ops over amor vest and received both items within 3 days.
Their prices were less than the rest of those guys. When i'm in NYC I plan to visit this clothing sales store.
I also read the newsletter and applaud the staff.
FYI for the bosses- there's a jerk posting bad info on your store. I checked the dla site before I bought from you and I know your legite.
Keep up the good work and thank you. "
From: David of Dayton, OH

I have been to about 12 different states and 7 countries worldwide and i have not seen one store like this.
NOT EVEN ON BASE! they have more stuff here than most MCSS on base. i live here in NY so it's easy for me to get there and i don't have to worry about the 2 hour drive to get to hamilton.
i see the other 2 people agree with me on this =]... i was just there on friday and these guys are AHEAD OF THE GAME with the new air force boot, the CAG 1 gloves by wiley x, but those r just a couple of things that stuck in my mind... these guys know everything about everything in their store. theyre professionals.
It just feels nice to be around people that are just like me. need i say more? oh and i read the complaint reports from complaintsboard and my3cents... it's from all the same guy... some sergeant over in OHIO (who's never been there, by the way) got his panties in a bun, so to speak... dont even listen to em"
From: Msgt Brian Hutchinson of Whitestone, NY

D  6th of Feb, 2009 by
My experiance with them was quite different and less than un-satisfactory. I had a short notice Deployment(9 days) and needed the new ABU gortex jacket and pants. Of course IEU on base did not have my size and neither did clothing sales. So after checking near by bases and finding nothing, I found them to be the only ones online that advertised as having them. So I got authorization to order and have them shipped 2-day Fedex. Then after the order was placed I recieved an email saying they were on back order till November 08. Mind you this is September 25 and I leave in 9 days. I replied back and said to canx the order and I will just have to try to get them in the AO. Then I of course wanted a refund on my Credit card. All I got was a store credit. Now Im out 562.00 dollars by a company who says they support our troops!! I dont think so. Basically I just give them 1/4 of my base pay. I have passed on all my info to my chain of command at Andrews AFB, as well as a few contacts at the Pentagon, letting them know of this company and how they operate.

SSgt B.
N  29th of May, 2009 by
463 days ago by Samson [send email] 0 Votes
They are SCAM Artists and the owner from research on the website armedforcesmcss.us is Carmine Annuziata who is a Major in the reserves. There is also a Capt who is part of this company who is a reservist I believe. They seem to be blowing alot of smoke. This Company needs to be reported to the JAG Corp. by everyone who has been ripped of by them. Obviously they are if they are threatening to report them to your Command. They use that tactic to try and scare someone, since they think they know the ins and outs of the Military System. SKAM ARTISTS WHO RIP OF THE MILITARY!! THEY SHOULD BE IN LEAVENWORTH.
463 days ago by Samson [send email] 0 Votes
They are SMAMMER Reservists that run the Place. The owner is a Reserve Major Carmine Annuzita from research on their website and the Web. Another is a Captain. They need to be reported to JAG. THIS IS TOTALLY UNETHICAL Especially when they are trying to report you to your Command, they are blowing smoke screens to try to get you to stop pushing the issues. SEE JAG IMMEDIATELY!!! They should be in Leavensworth for this, not SCAMMING Soldiers.
463 days ago by Joey Barned [send email] 0 Votes
They are SCAMMERS. The place is run by a few Reserve Officers by Research on this Place. One is a MAJOR carmine annuziata and the other is a Captain. Thats how they know to try and report you to your Commander. This Place needs to be reported to JAG. Especially when they try and blow a smokescreen or threaten Soldiers. This place is run by nothing but SCAM Artists trying to make a quick buck off a Soldier.
463 days ago by Joey Barned [send email] 0 Votes
They are SCAMMERS. The place is run by a few Reserve Officers. This can be Researched on this Web. One is a MAJOR carmine annuziata and the other is a Captain. Thats how they know to try and report you to your Commander. This Place needs to be reported to JAG. Especially when they try and blow a smokescreen or threaten Soldiers. This place is run by nothing but SCAM Artists trying to make a quick buck off a Soldier.
458 days ago by Af_major [send email] 0 Votes
This place is run by a bunch of scam artist Reserve Officers. Their names can be found on godaddy.com under the web address armenforcesmcss.com. That is why they think they can report you to your chain of command. They cannot do that and it is unethical for any member of the armed forces to do that. Yes they are very shady and advertise they have items when indeed they do not. Report them to JAG corp. They are a bunch of SCAM Artists who like to take advantage of Military Members.
458 days ago by Joseph H [send email] 0 Votes
Its ran by a Reserve Major and Captain stationed in NY. Yes this place will scam you as they have done many before.
458 days ago by Joseph H [send email] 0 Votes
This place is a private business ran by a Major and Captain in the Reserves in New York. These scoundrels need to be reported to JAG in Hamilton NY. These practices should not be tolerated especially when they are in the military trying to steal from honest hard working Soldiers.
456 days ago by Dean, Major, Usaf [send email] 0 Votes
What this company does is criminal, they should all be fined and probably arrested. At least investigated by the OSI as a minimum. But what can you expect from the military. Think the JAG and OSI would investigate people ripping off servicemembers? Heck no, they would investigate the servicmember at the first accusation of impropriety false or otherwise. But they won't lift a finger to help you the servicemember at all. Either way Armed Forces MCSS are a bunch of crooks. Yes, thiefs and crooks. Stay away from this rip off company. I ordered ABUs a month ago and still have not received the uniform.

Dean, Maj. USAF, AD
455 days ago by Sr Airman Luke [send email] 0 Votes
Seems like their reputation is growing and its not a good one. They have 17 Compaints with the BBB. They can also be reported to the postal service since this also seems to be mail fraud. I guarantee the Postal Service will investigate since they seem to provide false documents. The only way to get a business like this to stop is to report them to the proper authorities.
446 days ago by Fernando [send email] 0 Votes
They should use the Motto "Proudly Stealing from American Soldiers" on their website. What a bunch of dupes. Thanks for the heads up on this place.
443 days ago by Mark Usaf [send email] 0 Votes
I wish I would have found this forum before I ordered the ABU gortex from this company. I called and was told it was in stock back in Nov 07. My credit card was charged in Dec 07. Here it is now the middle of March and I still have not received my jacekt. I placed numerous calls and emails and all I hear is that my item will ship shortly. I was even told that I had disputed my order, which I have never done. Then Brian Williams tried to threaten me and report me to the IG and the provost marshall (LOL). Forget about dealing with Brian Williams or any of the other minions who work for this piss poor company. I am probably out $325.00. Tell your friends to stay away from this company as all it will lead to is a lighter wallet. I sent the BBB a complaint last night. I have also passed on to the members of my base to stay clear of this company as well.
441 days ago by Ny Arng [send email] 0 Votes
Here is another so called employee of armedforcesmcss Spamming on YouTube. Advertising in a Military Uniform on the internet. Also possibly a member of the NY National Guard. From the comments posted for the video. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUKibPxUciQ

Airsoft guns are Illegal in the confines of NYC. And if your a Serving Member of the NYARNG you are violating NYS Military law by wearing your uniform in an Advertisment. I SINCERELY hope your not a Member of 258 FA "Sgt" Zapata...
422 days ago by Lauri Williams/government Cont [send email] 0 Votes
I must say, this is the first NY company that has gotten away with this ### with me. I've had past experiences with bate and switch NY/NJ companies and learned after once bitten they are pretty much all the same. I'm a contractor and have supplied our hard working Soldiers that represent us unlike these DIRTBAGS. They are liars, scammers, thiefs. I'm guessing I'm out almost 900 dollars. I was told back in FEBRUARY when my card was charged that we would be receiving the 4 NEW APECS in mid march. Well mind you.. it's only been two weeks now that it's April 1st. BUT after all my phone calls, emails and yes to even the RETIRED Maj Carmine whatever his last name is- no answers no responses. Same old crap as everyone in the previous posts. Its the same song and dance.. "will be shipping shortly". I was even told that he "KEITH" went down to shipping.. they probably don't even have a "shipping" department! They probably work out of a basement of a falling down brick building like all the other NY scamm shops! I'm so disgusted and actually really irritated that I ordered these through these THIEFS/CROOKS and not Propper like I was going to. But my guys were cold in the contracting office that I work for and I searched high and low trying to find the NEW APECS- not the defected ones that were generated, the reason for the back up on the APECS. Now how do I tell my guys I was scammed and they probably won't get the jackets while deployed. Unfortunately for MCSS it HAS NOT BEEN 90 DAYS YET. Our bank will hopefully reverse the charges! I'll show them the BBB website and this complaint board. I do not like thiefs, liars, or scam artists especially when my company lives to help our Soldiers stateside and Overseas!

My last phone call tonight was at 5:50 and Keith answered the "ordering line" as always and had the audacity to tell me he has no information and everyone is getting ready to walk out because it was 10 to 5!!! The NERVE! Thank God, I do not live in NY or anywhere even remotely close. I am going to contact one of my contractors that used to be deployed to the same contracting office and he lives in NY! OFF TO THE BBB...

N  11th of Aug, 2010 by

Troops blast online uniform retailer

Criminals Use Romance, Patriotism to Steal Money

READ ON AT THIS LINK: http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies.htm

They are catching on to you Armed Forces MCSS
D  9th of Nov, 2010 by
How many times can the company pat themselves on the back?
N  27th of Jan, 2012 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Owner of Armed Forces MCSS / JBUEC has been arrested and taken into custody by FBI and Federal Marshals. He was captured on 1.18.12 early morning raid at their home at 1940 Brooklyn Ave. Whiting NJ. Annunziata was with Maria Garcia. Maria should be arrested also. she has been protecting the fugitive and going around with him in a US Majors outfit. and Annunziata has never served one day in the military.
D  27th of Jan, 2012 by
That's good news about the owner. Hopefully they get his sidekick/co-owner/co-conspirator/wife too.

I bought a "pre-shaved, pre-shaped" beret for $30. Six weeks later it arrived...after someone in England had used my card. I can't prove it was "mcss, " but I suspect it was their order site wasn't secure.

Anyway, what I received was a Kingform beret that goes for $15 at any other surplus store. It was pre-shaved/shaped, but not well. It looks like crap...and I never wear it. Thank God we don't have to wear it too often anymore.
N  10th of Feb, 2012 by

Exposed. WHat do you have to say now Carmine and Maria? The word is out, oh Carmine you piece of Crap. Never served but wearing the uniform...you are a disgrace and Maria for knowing your husband was a Fake. READ HERE FOR STORY

Posted : Wednesday Feb 8, 2012 12:30:09 EST
The operator of a private-sector business that sold uniform items to service members has been arrested in New Jersey on fugitive warrants from Florida, federal officials said.

Carmine Annunziata, who operated Armed Forces Military Clothing Sales Store (Armed Forces MCSS) in Jamaica, N.Y., before moving his store to New Jersey near Joint Base Dix-McGuire-Lakehurst, was arrested at his home early on Jan. 18, said Inspector Robert Kurtz, of the U.S. Marshals Service New York-New Jersey Regional Fugitive Task Force.

At the time of the arrest, officials seized two Army uniforms belonging to Annunziata, Kurtz said. “We’re in the information-gathering stage of looking into whether he impersonated an Army major, ” Kurtz said, noting that law enforcement officials have confirmed with the Army that Annunziata has never been in the military. One picture of him in an Army uniform shows an “Annunziata” name plate and MP arm patch.

Annunziata was arrested on charges of violating probation in Volusia County, Fla., on a prior conviction for stolen property and theft, and violating probation in Orange County, Fla., on a prior larceny conviction, according to Kurtz. Annunziata is under house arrest and the process has begun to have him extradited to Florida, Kurtz said.

Kurtz confirmed that Annunziata is a former owner and operator of the Armed Forces MCSS store in New York that has now relocated to New Jersey. Both stores were commercial enterprises and not connected with the Defense Department, although they give the appearance of being connected to the military. At the Joint Base Uniform & Equipment Center store in New Jersey, large replicas of the service branches’ seals are displayed in the windows, along with a sign reading “Force Protection Condition 100% ID Checks.”

Annunziata did not return calls for comment.

A number of service members have contacted Military Times about Armed Forces MCSS beginning in 2008, complaining that the company processed their payments but didn’t send the items they ordered and refused to provide refunds. Some troops reported receiving threatening calls from Armed Forces MCSS employees. In May 2008, the New York Better Business Bureau had 26 complaints listed about Armed Forces MCSS, and the BBB rated the business “unsatisfactory” for its complaint response record.

Kurtz said the U.S. Marshals Service is not investigating allegations related to Armed Forces MCSS sales to service members, but added: “I believe he’s a danger to society and to any service member who walks into his store with a credit card in his hand.”
N  10th of Feb, 2012 by
New story in AF Times about Armed Forces MCSS (JBUEC)

MCSS Tactical Logo MCSS Tactical