Ardyss Body Magic / questionable product claims
I purchased an Ardyss Body Magict wo weeks ago. It is the short one, not the one with the crotch fasteners. I have a love/hate relationship with it. The garment rides up and bunches at my stomach when I sit down. It is H**L to fasten, and I have worn it 6 days/week for two weeks. It is the "right" size but still digs into my ribs. Some of the hooks are bending and pulling out already. I would not consider this a quality garment. It's a great idea, but needs some work.
By the way, I have a friend who has the full body magic about a year ago. She said it still takes her forever with all the hooks and eyes at the bottom. When I have to "go" I have to go! I'd hate to be fooling with the hooks and eyes. This garment was obviously designed by men who understand engineering but don't have a clue about women!
By the way, I only need to lose five pounds. If you are already close to your goal, you do NOT "drop three sizes." That is false advertising. The garment pulls in my waist and helps me stand straighter. I can wear pants that are one size smaller but NOT two or three sizes smaller. Also, it is totally pososible to slouch in the Body Magic.
More Ardyss Body Magic Complaints & Reviews
- Ardyss Body Magic - deception & undelivered products 
- Ardyss International - do not buy 
- Ardyss Body Magic - undilivered products 
- Ardysslife - crooks 
- Ardyss Body Magic - some what unsatisfied 
- Ardyss (Body Majic) - ripped off! 
- Ardyss International - never received my refud 
- Ardyss - non delivery of products bought in march 2017
- Ardyss - body magic
- Ardyss International - refuse to refund money