Ardyss Body Magic / response

United States Review updated:

Attention to the handful of complaintes compared to the undocumented hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers. It is unfortunate that you have not had a good experience. It appears the experience is directly related to the distributor you choose to do business with and not Ardyss. Ardyss is an exceptional company that takes a high standard of pride in their product and satisfaction. Contact Ardyss directly to have your complaint resolved concerning your distributor. And remember, there are imitators out there posing as Ardyss products and they are fake.

Comments

• Ex
      Jan 20, 2010

This company is the worst. I unfortunately singed up to be a distributer. I am trying to stop the auto ship for 2 months now and they do not listen. I wrote emails and have made endless calls to disengage myself from that company and they just ignore me. I had to contact my attorney to get involved. P.S. those garments are horrible, very difficult to put back on after you go to the bathroom. What kind of nonsense is this, open the snaps halfway and pull your panties to the side to urinate. It takes too damn long. The garments are confining and if you're a little taller than the average woman, you need to invest in extensions. Not very sexy at all. Exercise, eat right, take vitamins (you can purchase anywhere) and not only will you look good with clothes on, you will look good without them. And you can see the garments right through your clothes. Then you have to purchase, yet, another expensive garment to wear with your strapless garments. Sorry, but Spanx has the market.

• Dj
      Feb 19, 2010

How do we contact Ardyss direct? I have numerous issues with my distributor, The only thing I can find online is a sheet for a sponsor change that "MUST have 4 immediate Upline Distributors signatures". How do we determine all this if our sponsor will not return calls, my order is imcomplete, I have not been trained in anything, no receipt, no info on what or how to do anything, and the list goes on. I cannot believe someone can get your money and represent Ardyss and then you say our issue is with the distributor. The distributors are a representative of Ardyss. Because of my runaway sponsior, I have missed the deadline to order anything. My original order was 3 mos ago and to date, I have not received the complete order. Now who do I call? That's why I wanted to speak to "Mr. Ardyss" to let him know this sponsor is making a very bad name for "him".

I am suppose to be a distributor and although the products I received are fine, at least two of them, the other was too big, and one was missing, and I find out 3 mos later that I was suppose to return it to Ardyss. Now how was I suppose to know that? Again, the sponsor or whatever they are will not call me back.

I need help. This is ridiculous.

•   Feb 20, 2010

You are wrong! This picture is the model with Ardyss Corsymen white. The head does not show itself because it is too big and the website here cut the head. I was not so cruel to do that. I did buy Corsymen white for him and he does love it very much. He wears it every time he goes to teach. He pays attention to his image. I appreciate that. His tummy is gone now with his wearing it for about 2 months. I think he is 20 years younger. Remember: Beauty is in the eyes of beholders! If you can not do your business well you have no reason to doubt others. I've been wearing Ardyss Body Magic and it has worked on me. My back was painful and it recovers with the support of Ardyss Body Magic. Besides, I have lost a lot of accumulated fat around my abdomen and waist. If you don't believe what I say, you can come and see for yourself. Seeing is believing, right? Or call me: 7152146294. Wish you good luck!

• My
      Feb 28, 2010

My of the problem is with the distributers who are signed on to work for and sell the products for Ardyss. Ardyss is a bussiness and be responsible for there image in all aspects including the distributors they contract to sell their product. I had a bad experience with a distributor out of Vallejo Ca. by the name of Michelle or (aka) mimi; whom I ordered a miracle bra from.

when the bra arrived it was to big (keep in mind she measured me for the bra) The bra had to be returned for a smaller size. Weeks went by and no bra. I ordered the bra around agust of 2009.
    She did call me toward the end of september and said the bra is not in yet and I told her I would wait. I heard nothing until november, I called her and stated it is taking to long so I want my money bac. To make a long story short. It is now Feb. 28 2010 and I have not received my refund.

She never returned any of my calls so I called Ardyss and explain my issue. They researched her file and told me she was give a refund and she should have given me my money back.
    They also told me it was not their problem and I have to deal with her. but they would flag her file with my complaint.
    that is great but who is going to refund my money; and if this is how Ardyss does business then
    Ardyss is not trust worthy and does not care about the consumer's issues after Ardyss gets paid.

It is the reps selling the product. People are just signing up any body to be a rep for Ardyss and Ardyss are signing a contract with some people who are dishonest. Ardyss needs to have back ground check done on these people. We are giving them our money and they are keeping it.

order online if you really like this stuff. Do not take a chance on a distributor.

• Po
      May 07, 2010

I think the business looks great but when I brought it up to a friend she asked if I was sure this company isn't discriminating against white distributors or perhaps making it difficult for them to succeed? I was sure that was ridiculous so I started searching on youtube and google for any white distributors and I couldn't find any. I don't get it. Surely there are many overweight white women out there who would like to look better and make $80, 000 a month! What gives???

• Fo
      Jan 07, 2012

My name is Tameka Foxx-ID77998779. I am an Independent Distributor with Ardyss International. Ardyss International does not discriminate against any nationality. I would love to speak to any person that would love to be involved in Ardyss International. We are located globally as well. One has to take the chance and see what Ardyss has to offer and make a decision to get involved. I do apologize that all have had a bad experience with customer service and different reps within the company. But WE are a company of INTEGRITY and have been around over 23 years, but only in the US for 3 1/2 years now to date. Yes the garments and concept was new to all that joined and purchased. But the Body Magic DOES AID in you losing weight it is NOT a scam. This is garment is a medical prosthesis that re-distributes fatty tissue to other areas of the body, corrects your posture and helps flatten your abdomen area over a period of time. If you wear the garment every day for 30 days you will see a difference. Using our garments and the nutrition you will see a difference within 1 to 2 weeks. Now given the opportunity I will be happy to address and help rectify the problems you have incurred. I can be reached at 1(713)454-2467 or [protected]@sexxyazzafoxx.org