Arco Am/Pm / Rude, Nasty Customer Service
I would like to register a complaint for the Very Rude customer service I received at the service or Gas station (Arco am/pm 81424) on Ramon Rd. in Cathedral City Ca. on 07/26/2015. After filling my tank with gas I tried to get a receipt from the pay station and it prompted me to use another pay station, so I went to another and was instructed to do the same thing ! So I went into the main store and told the clerk that the pay stations were out of paper to print receipts, I was told Oh those don't work, I said I know and that's why I was in there for my receipt ! I was then told well if you don't like it go somewhere else for gas!
That has got to be the rudest most business destroying thing an employee could tell a customer. I have been a customer of this company for many years, even before it was ARCO and was still Atlantic Richfield.
I don't appreciate being talked to like that, I won't go back to that particular station that's for sure and I told her so and after spending a total of $57.65 !!
The Station is Arco am/pm 81424 on 68500 Ramon Rd. Cathedral City, Ca. 92234 and the time was 3:33 pm, site number [protected]. Trans# 064410
That employee should at the very least be retrained in better manors or perhaps let go because she is absolutely not doing your business any good and I will not go back to that location and possibly just take all my business else where !
James S. Bowles
4854 Jerry Ave.
Baldwin Park, Ca. 91706
More Arco Am/Pm Complaints & Reviews
- Arco A.M.P.M - Bad customer service 
- Tesoro Del Alma - Fraudulant Company 
- Arco Paypoint Gas - Scammers
- ARCO Optipay - Alleged decline of Optipay ATM card 
- Arco Am / Pm Bp Consumer Relations - Arco am/pm & BP consumer relations 
- Arco Gas Station - gas attendant running till
- Arco - rude and threatening behavior
- Arco - unethical behaviour
- Arco AmPm - coffee stamp card redemption
- Arco - overcharge