ArabMatchMaking.com / Robotic Messaging and 60-day cancellation period
I am convinced this site does not have real members and is randomly sending canned e-mails to registered members. I didn't have my pictures and had minimal information on my profile, and still received generic messages from single women in the Ukraine that desperately needed to meet me. When replied that I was not interested, I continued to receive e-mails that indicated the sender has totally not read my feedback.
I was curious to try it, and now I am out of two months worth of membership, even with my cancellation request within 24 hours of my initial sign-up. i guess, they need a 60-day cancellation period. What a scam.
More ArabMatchMaking.com Complaints & Reviews
- ArabMatchMaking.com - Bad Site / Bad Service 
- ArabMatchMaking.com - Fake winks and fake members 
- ArabMatchMaking.com - Scam artist member 
- ArabMatchMaking.com - Money taken without permission! 
- ArabMatchMaking.com - scam 
- arab match making - Scam
- ArabMatchMaking.com - emails kee. coming in,in spam won't go away 
- ArabMatchMaking.com - Blocked site!