ArabMatchMaking.com — Fake winks and fake members
I created a free membership after receiving a barrage of unsolicited e-mails. Even though my profile has very limited information and no picture I am getting a barrage of messages and winks from girls who claim to have seen my pic and liked it!! They all say they have read my profile even though none of them appear on the list of people who have viewed my profile.
The funny thing is they are all about the same age, they are all divorced with no children and looking to start a fresh page, and all looking for men in the same age range. They all claim to be lebanese even though their messages use broken Egyptian dialect.
In order to reply you have to become a paid member. There's the catch. Anyone thinks these girls will still be there after I join?? :-)
More ArabMatchMaking.com Complaints & Reviews
- ArabMatchMaking.com - Bad Site / Bad Service
- ArabMatchMaking.com - Scam artist member
- ArabMatchMaking.com - Money taken without permission!
- ArabMatchMaking.com - scam
- ArabMatchMaking.com - Blocked site!
- arab match making - Scam
- ArabMatchMaking.com - Robotic Messaging and 60-day cancellation period
- ArabMatchMaking.com - Emails keep coming in spam, won't go away