Aquafina / Pathetiv service-- non delivery of 25ltr water bottle

Noida, Noida, US Review updated:

Even I am one of Aquafina's (25 lts home delivery water supply) victim in Noida. I have to call these guys repeatedly and after repeated reminders they deliver the water and at times you will not get water on the same day.
Aquafina delivery boys were supposed to come today at 8 in the morning to deliver water, its 7.00 in the evening and no body has come. I have called both the delivery and customer care executives at least 20 times since morning but every time I get false promises of delivery within 20 min's. Even the customer care executives who are sitting on 011-[protected] are rude and are not at all bothered about customer complaint. They are charging us so much but the service being provided is poor than the local water supply companies. Seeing the brand name of Pepsi I opted for Aquafina water but now I am regretting my decision. I would advice every one not to opt Aqufina if you want your mental peace intact. IN SHORT THIS IS HEIGHT OF PATHETIC SERVICES anyone can imagine.

Comments

• Sh
      Sep 09, 2011

even i am one of the home where 25 litre of water drum is suppied. the people at the center are not bothered about the customers. i have booked for water three days ago and the supply has not been done yet inspite of several calls at the customer care.

Sep 10, 2012

I just opened a new bottle of Aquafina and there was some red stuff in the cap and and on the plastic ring around the mouthpiece. I'm kinda scarred to put my mouth up to it, anyone know what this stuff is?

Sep 10, 2012

scratch that last comment, guess its my moms lipstick

• Ki
      Oct 30, 2012

I have a case of bottled Aquafina water and we have opened a few of these and noticed a very strong chemical smell and taste? I was looking online to see if there was some type of recall or any other complaints. I called the company twice with no answer they are in training the message says. Although there is a power outage in many places due to Huricane Sandy.

• Fe
      Nov 11, 2012

I got a bottle of aquafina that had a white substance at the bottom and the water was cloudy, but did'nt notice till after i drank some I think it made me sick.

• Qu
      Dec 03, 2012
    Aquafina - Bottle cap is very tight.it is very hard to open by finger.That is why no more buying aquafina Bottles of water
    Aquafina
    Hazleton
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: [protected](cell)

The bottle Cap is very tight.it is very hard to open the Bottle.If like this Bottle it is not wise to buy Aquafina Bottle of water again for Bothering open the Bottle.Please take care about Bottle Cap.

• Gr
      May 26, 2014

I bought 2 cases of aquafina 500 ml. I am so disappointed that each bottle is hard to open!!! I look up the reviews here if I'm it's just me. And so I read, indeed, it's hard to open that even if I cut the part of the cap using a knife, still it's difficult to open! No, I can't bring this bottle of water with me outdoors. So disappointed!

• Bi
      Jan 20, 2015
    Aquafina - BOTTLES ARE CRAP
    PO Box 1 Dixon Springs TN
    Lebanon
    Phone: [protected]

I go out of my way, and pay a bigger price to purchase Aquafina . It is ridiculous that the bottles wont even stand up. No they have not been frozen... not since I bought them. Is it too much to ask for the bottle to be strong enough to let them stand?

Thanks, Laura Clark

• Re
      Aug 14, 2018
    Pepsi Co, Inc - Can of Pepsi
    Bates City
    Missouri

I am very displeased with when my boyfriend opened a can of Pepsi tonight the top ran exploded in his hand. He was very lucky he was not seriously injured. I will now be scared to let my children or grandkids open a can of soda for fear it may happen to them and be more dangerous outcome.

• Br
      Aug 20, 2018
    Pepsi Co, Inc - Pepsi
    Temecula
    California

Recently purchased a twelve package of Pepsi lot/production # 0745RW032361A Dated Dec 26, 16 ??? Three of the twelve cans were less than 1/2 full and two others were closer to 3/4 full. I am bringing to your attention not only the manufacturing fault but the date of manufacture, can that be correct? I have retained 4 of the 3 items in question.

• On
      Aug 20, 2018
    Pepsi Co, Inc - Scam
    Rawalpindi
    Pakistan

i also got a certificate via email, seems like scam but i want to know about it

Aug 29, 2018
    Pepsi Co, Inc - Offer for food outlets
    Gadag
    India

Sir, Pepsi has given an offer to have a conscision on purchasing this Pepsi bottle of 750ml offer validity is from 10 Am on 1st march 2018 to 11pm of 1st july 2018 the bottle is packed on 04.08.2018. Felt so funny to go through the offer description behind the lable... Nice management keep it up