Aquafina 25lts / Worst service of Aquafina delivery in Hyderabad

1 India Review updated:

Aquafina are of the reputation of worst customer service.

Am the customer (No 6354) for their 25lts home delivery water supply at Hybd. They have taken 700 rs as deposit without issuing any deposit and every time my jars get emptied the nightmare of calling them another 30 times starts. they make dry promises that it will be delieverd but will never happen for at least next 15 days. their office doesnt even bother to talk and simply bang the phone or not recieve it. these are one of the worst culprits of service industry and basking under the nameof pepsi. NEVER EVER have Aquafina in hyderabad- as these are one of the guys who have lethargic tendency towads cursomer with over promises and under delivery. Forget deposit the 700 bucks if you need a refund for their bad deposit- as they are least bothered for what u cry. Am already for consumer court action on these guys

Sa

Comments

6th of Mar, 2009

I am also one of the victim of them. In fact, in my absence they replaced the bottles with some crappy/non-branded ones and now they are claiming that I don't have a connection at all .. This is open robbery ..They should never be left .. pull them to court.

• Ra
      14th of Mar, 2009

Yes, I agree 1000% ( Not 100% but 1000%) with the comments here. I have been trying to reach these guys for refills. I am not able to reach them. Hence, i am frustrated and planning to give the jars back to them and collect my deposti of Rs.700/-. But again the problem is, not able to reach them. Event the numbers given on their website are not working. the mobile numbers of the delivery boys I had are disconnected. I never expected a service of this kind from a So called world class company PEPSI. I dont know how they are world class even if they cant meet india class service.

Sincere reqest to all buyers of mineral water/cool drink products. Please dont encourage companies like this by purchasing their products be it mineral water or cool drinks like pepsi etc.

• Or
      4th of Jun, 2009

We are having a lot of problem with your delivery boys as they dont care to deliver on time. we get delivery once a week whereas they come to our area everday. this is Not the first time but an ongoing problem. i woukd like to escalate this issue and hope to see a resolution soon.

• Aq
      25th of Aug, 2009

Even I am one of Aquafina's (25 lts home delivery water supply) victim in Noida. I have to call these guys repeatedly and after repeated reminders they deliver the water and at times you will not get water on the same day.
    Aquafina delivery boys were supposed to come today at 8 in the morning to deliver water, its 7.00 in the evening and no body has come. I have called both the delivery and customer care executives at least 20 times since morning but every time I get false promises of delivery within 20 min's. Even the customer care executives who are sitting on 011-41848484 are rude and are not at all bothered about customer complaint. They are charging us so much but the service being provided is poor than the local water supply companies. Seeing the brand name of Pepsi I opted for Aquafina water but now I am regretting my decision. I would advice every one not to opt Aqufina if you want your mental peace intact. IN SHORT THIS IS HEIGHT OF PATHETIC SERVICES anyone can imagine.

• Ga
      29th of Oct, 2009

Customer ID: 4967/Chennai.
    Agree 100%. Very poor service on refilling.
    No response for me even after 4 attempts.
    Support doesnt deserve this price(Rs.65 per Jar) and
    Aquafine/PEPSI doesn't deserve to have Customers

• Ga
      10th of Jun, 2010

i am a customer of aquafina too earlier i had the same problem, but i started to Tip the delivery boys and the supply is prompt now

• Ra
      1st of Jun, 2011

oops!!! let me also join the sufferers family. I got a bottle of 25 litres with duplicate cap and the water smelt as if it was filled from a sintex tank.

• Ta
      4th of Jun, 2012

customer id 6746 thirumazhisai chennai 600124.i am senior citizen .i have telephoned 50 times.still i have not water.emphasis this matter and arrange to supply promptly.booking no. 122883 dt 22/05/ 2012.. still not supply. user id. tashanmugam@gmail.com

• Ta
      10th of Aug, 2012

i.d.no.6746 .thirumazhisai 600124. b00king no.1316717 dt.27/07/2012..i am senior citizen.for aqa water i have telephoned 30 thirty times .still not yet received.emphsis this matter and arrange prompt supply please.user id.tashanmugam@gmail.com complain dtd. 10/08/2012.

• Na
      11th of Feb, 2013

Aquafina has worst service...their phones do not work.Highly unprofessional guys who do not want business.Pls never subscribe any of their products.Its a nightmare.

• Du
      14th of Sep, 2015

The worst and waste and ever forever of pepsi auqafina 25Litr water can supply in Hyderabad..