Apria Healthcare / illegal practices
In Oct 2009, my son was very ill and needed a nebulizer which was prescribed by his doctor. The doctor sent us to Apria Healthcare for that Nebulizer. I was told upon arrival that since they didn't "accept" my primary health insurance, they would accept the secondary insurance. Because the "clerk" didn't file the paperwork properly (after many calls from me to rectify the situation), my secondary insurance denied the claim. Thus causing Apria to send my 15 YEAR OLD MINOR to a collection agency! Received a letter from them on Saturday...the letter was dated a month ago. When I called Apria to complain, all I got was the "run around" and rudeness.
More Apria Healthcare Complaints & Reviews
- Apria Healthcare - inefficiency / obfuscation 
- Apria Healthcare - beware! 
- Apria Healthcare - scam 
- Apria Healthcare - customer service/service 
- Apria Healthcare Inc. - where has the service gone! 
- Apria Healthcare Group - pediatric wheelchair
- Apria Healthcare Group - wrong water chamber
- Apria Healthcare Group - cpap supplies
- Apria Healthcare Group - billings
- Apria Healthcare Group - horrible beyond words! total disgrace.