Apria Healthcare Group / billing

Apria departments do not communicate in house. After receiving cpap supplies in January, they attempted to bill me for said supplies that are covered 100%, as they have been for almost two years. SIX MONTHS later and after multiple 3 way calls with my insurance company, where everyone agrees the coverage is 100%, I am still getting calls for payments and paper billing statements .

• Updated by Pamela N, Jun 15, 2018

Apria, despite acknowledging that my supplies are covered at 100%, and therefore having a zero balance, still continue to call asking for payment. We have had several 3 way calls between the insurance company, myself and Apria. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE JANUARY AND IT IS NOW JUNE. Please contact your insurance provider and find another company.

Pa
Jun 16, 2018

Comments

• Fr
      20th of Aug, 2018

Very interesting. They have been demanding payment stating my insurance was filed. I called. They are stating that they filed claims and all claims were rejected. Yet the insurer has no record of ANY claims being received and/or rejected and Apria cannot provide written evidence of any claims being made. In addition Apria told me to have my insurer call them to explain the claim problem...only problem is that none was received and if rejected that would be due more to a filing error on Apria’s part.