Apria Healthcare Group / billing
Apria departments do not communicate in house. After receiving cpap supplies in January, they attempted to bill me for said supplies that are covered 100%, as they have been for almost two years. SIX MONTHS later and after multiple 3 way calls with my insurance company, where everyone agrees the coverage is 100%, I am still getting calls for payments and paper billing statements .
Updated by Pamela N, Jun 15, 2018
Apria, despite acknowledging that my supplies are covered at 100%, and therefore having a zero balance, still continue to call asking for payment. We have had several 3 way calls between the insurance company, myself and Apria. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE JANUARY AND IT IS NOW JUNE. Please contact your insurance provider and find another company.
More Apria Healthcare Group Complaints & Reviews
- Apria Healthcare - inefficiency / obfuscation 
- Apria Healthcare - beware! 
- Apria Healthcare - illegal practices 
- Apria Healthcare - scam 
- Apria Healthcare - customer service/service 
- Apria Healthcare Group - cpap billing and supplies
- Apria Healthcare Group - horrible customer service
- Apria Healthcare Group - still waiting on a $1,100 refund 2 months after returning breast pump
- Apria Healthcare Group - g-tube not shipped in right time
- Apria Healthcare Group - continually shipping either the wrong supplies or unrequested supplies