Apria Healthcare / nonexistent customer service
My 6 year old son had surgery and needed the use of a wheelchair for the past 7 months. Dealing wtih Apria has been a constant source of frustration. From the initial request to an exchange that had to be performed until the final request for pick up of the wheelchair, there have been obstacles at every stop. Phone calls to the branch have a wait time of 17 minutes, phone calls to service reps are not returned, and the delivery process is maddening. They showed up at 9:45pm to pick up the wheelchair and acted clueless to the time when I pointed it out to them. Billing has been inaccurate and difficult to sort out. I finally filed a complaint with the better business bureau only to find out about this company's blemished reputation. I wish I had done some homework before dealing with them initially. Avoid this company. They've got some serious customer service issues.
More Apria Healthcare Complaints & Reviews
- Apria Healthcare - inefficiency / obfuscation 
- Apria Healthcare - beware! 
- Apria Healthcare - illegal practices 
- Apria Healthcare - scam 
- Apria Healthcare - customer service/service 
- Apria Healthcare Group - pediatric wheelchair
- Apria Healthcare Group - wrong water chamber
- Apria Healthcare Group - cpap supplies
- Apria Healthcare Group - billings
- Apria Healthcare Group - horrible beyond words! total disgrace.