applysignbuild career.com / [protected]@build career.com is true or not???...

1 Philippines Review updated:

can anyone from the philippines could possibly help me in determining wether [protected]@build-career.com or W-hinkley or anca Ianeva is true or not because I also remitted a money to them and waiting still for the development of my application in Ireland. I hope you could help me by stating your personal experiences with this company! tnx in advance!

Ni

Comments

• Be
      Nov 11, 2010

I can confirm that Mr. Hinkley not only exists but he also met me at the airport last month. I had a problem with my connection flight and got to Europe few hours later. Mr Hinkley made sure that I would meet the employer and came at the airport for me. He is a very nice man and I am so much grateful. I have been placed abroad before and have been satisfied as well however this time I am really pleased with the assistance I got

• Sw
      Nov 11, 2010

hey bessobesso i did received letters signed by Hinkley but i have never communicated with him directly. what he has done for you is just wonderful. i myself already received my work permit and other visa supporting documents from the employer and on monday i will be applying form my visa. hopefully i will come in europe soon as well. god bless all of us

• Ni
      Nov 12, 2010

hey sweeteliza forgive me if I say that I dont get you.really, you're telling me that your hoping to come in europe soon but look at your profile it says there that your from UKRAINE. how is that??

• Sw
      Nov 12, 2010

hello nivrej! you are right, ukraine is situated in eastern europe however it is not part of the european union and unfortunatelly we cant go and work in a country member of the european union if we have no work permit and no work visa. that was my problem. thanks to my job placement company and mr hinkley i do have my work pemrit now and i hope i will get my visa very soon. i am kind of nervous by the way. i am so close to my dream. hope and pray i would not get rejected

• Ra
      Nov 14, 2010

Yes it is a scam

build-career.com was created in August 2010 and only registered for one year, is hosted by Yahoo! and has no website. Clearly it is only being used for email.
    Domain Name... build-career.com
    Creation Date... 2010-08-16
    Registration Date... 2010-08-16
    Expiry Date... 2011-08-16
    Organisation Name... Build-career Inc.
    Organisation Address. 150 Regent Street

Admin Address... UNITED KINGDOM
    Admin Email... [protected]@build-career.com
    Admin Phone... +44.020649653421
    Admin Fax...
    You should also notice that the company name is Career Builder Inc and the address is London, UK. This is completely wrong as UK companies do not have 'Inc' (meaning Incorporated), they are 'Ltd'.

The street address belongs to a London clothes shop called Brooks Bros, it has nothing to do with recruitment.

Any offer of a job that comes without any form of face-to-face interview is a scam. You will be asked to pay a fee as part of the application, the fee is the scam.

• Al
      Nov 14, 2010

hey, i am not so sure about [protected]@ they did not asked any fee from me.another company asked me to pay them but it was for documents and i did got the pappers. everything seemed to be fine because as they told me the employer applied for permit for me to work there. the job agent even informed me that the employer is willing to call me for some details. that was just right we understand my wife is pregnant. i gave up the job but i plan to look for them again after the baby is born. they were not very happy with my decision and tried to convince me proceed but family comes first. i will try to get in touch with them again next year -maybe they will accept me again

Nov 15, 2010

hi rayne19 i also received email w. hinkley but first i still have o apply for in translation abc ltd for my labor service security number which i will pay for 1, 900 Php... Can anyone pls advice me if I will continue this?

Nov 15, 2010

i cannot advise you whether to continue or not - this depends on you
    but can confirm that i did that paymnet before and i was also loking for other opinions then. my friends were telling me not to belive but i was in need and decided to try. eventually i got rejected once because i got late with all the processing and another applicant from another agnecy got the position. then the online support found another vacancy for me and i started all over again. it costed me a lot of sleepless nights but the result was a big "wow"
    from my end i can only say listen to your heart and decide yourself. others can say everything but you are the one whose future is concerned

Nov 15, 2010

hi, I also received emails from Mr Hinkley, stated the same as the others, I am confuse, very much, I don't know if I will still continue answering his email, my husband told me to find a reliable agency, if I want to go abroad, I asked mr hinkley the name of the employer and the nature of the job, then he gave me the position yet they told me that after I have paid for the 1, 900php they will discuss further about the said job. But for me why not give it a try... If this will not work, then Its a lesson..

Nov 16, 2010

me worked in much contries and every time I use another agency to help me. they never give me the info for the employer in the beginning. they always say “recruiter policy” but this never problem. the employer comes when I need the visa to pay and tell me more for the job

• Ri
      Nov 16, 2010

I am from the Philippines and an HR practitioner too, I have attended a lot of seminars concerning a scam such as this. I also have applications in Singapore and never they have asked for a processing fee for my working visa. If the company wants you and they find value of bringing you in. Why do you think they will let you pay for your working visa? Just like in the Philippines, if we bring in expats to work for us, we do not ask them to pay for their working visa because the company pays for it. I know better because I process expats from Australia and the US. IT IS A SCAM.

Nov 16, 2010

From what I understand nobody is being asked to pay for the visa processing. My daughter is applying with them and receives letters from Mr. Hinkley. She is at visa stage and the employer paid for the fee. All she did pay for was the documents preparation for the work permit issue. But she is not the only one paying such a fee. She has a friend from Eastern Europe. From what I know he is placed in USA by a local company there and he has paid about 1000 US dollars for the program. So I do not know the procedure for Singapore and Australia but the one Europe and USA is not what you are talking about or probably everything depends on the application and the conditions.

Nov 18, 2010

hi, im from philippines too and i receive a msg stating that [protected]@build career.com found an employer for me and will send questions for me, but there is no such name like Mr. Hinkley only the website name.i am very confused now.somebody help me pls to prove if it is true or just a scam.i just to know if this website really exist to help jobseekers like me.should i continue replying this email or better stop?pls help me..thanx

Dear Applicant,

We would like to confirm that there is an employer interested in your application.

The employers Human Resource department is presently preparing a set of questions for you to answer. We shall forward the questions to you within 2 days as soon as we receive them from your perspective employer.

We would like to ask you to follow at your email carefully and daily for this important email containing the questions of your employer to you.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have further concerns.

Yours sincerely: The Management

Is this true?i receive this msg today from [protected]@build career.com.should i continue replaying this email?pls, plshelp me

Nov 18, 2010

hi janz... as a jobseeker, have you applied a job in this site?

Nov 18, 2010

helo madelai, somtyms im trying to applied on line but im not sure f i applied on this website. i just saw a msg from my email from that site.do u hav any idea about this site?is this site really exist?thanx

Nov 18, 2010

madelai can u pls help me?i wil wait for ur answers.thanx in advance

Nov 18, 2010

I also received email from them stating the same, I talk to my husband, he told me not to entertain them, but my curiosity drives, I ask help from my sister in Canada, My sister decided to sent them the amount they needed for the documentation, ( she said why not try, if it works then go on if it's not then its a lesson) that was November 16th, yesterday they sent me the email containing those documents and the name of the employer, the thing is, i have to send it to the employers by mail. but I decided not to pursue. But I strongly suggest you janz not to entertain them. If you want a job, Its okay for us to spend money to have the reliable job overseas, but if you still want to pursue its up to you. I can forward you all the message they sent me if you want. Just think about it janz, okay!

Nov 18, 2010

ok mad.thank u so much!!!

Nov 18, 2010

hehehe….you do not know what you want, right? Why would you decide not to pursue since you have everything that you have paid for prepared and what is more serious why would you advise other people not to pursue?!?!?!?!?!?! I just don’t get it and YOU ARE NOT FAIR to those who have been entertaining you………………….

Nov 18, 2010

hi jasurjasur! wanna know why I decided not to pursue? COMMON sense.. I take the risk by paying such amount, wherein I knew to myself that I am not sure. But still they have sent me a details regarding the document my sister paid in my behalf, I am not that stupid to pursue such thing wherein '' I CHECKED THE GIVEN NAME OF THE EMPLOYER AND IT WAS A FACTIOUS NAME AND ADDRESS, I DID EVEN EMAIL THE SAID TO BE FUTURE EMPLOYER THEN, THE ANSWER WAS" That she doesn't even know what I am asking her.. Is that clear to you? I 'm just being protected to my fellow citizen and a job seeker here in the Phil. but still I bow to your personal opinion. What I am telling and sharing is based on my experience regarding this matter..

Nov 18, 2010

jasujasur! and one more thing, you are not even a Filipino citizen, I am not surprised. hahaha.

Nov 18, 2010

please check this sites: www.fraudwatchers.org & www.scamwarners.com
    Attention especially to you mr jasurjasur!!! you'll find out why I told jans, that I strongly suggest her not to pursue. so much for this.

Nov 18, 2010

you are kind of mean, dear... it is not the origin that is important here. i have been applying for a job abroad more than once and i can distinguish the illegal agency from the real one. i am pleased with the service of these people and i think that you are just being MEAN...everyone is free to make his own choices but you are not being fairrrrrrrrrrrr

Nov 18, 2010

how can you judge me in such a manner that you haven't experience the situation, AS WHAT YOU SAID EVERYONE IS FREE TO MAKE HIS OWN CHOICES, don't you think, your barking at the wrong tree. I am not being fair? ow come on, why don't you read my message again. At the end of my message please read it. What I stated there was my opinion regarding that matter. I am glad I have some to talk to.

Nov 18, 2010

you were sarcastic in relation to my origin and i did not like that. the other part of your statements i did not like is that you are kind of strong in your judgement for mr hinkley's company. these people helped me and i am grateful to them. however i admit i was rude as well. so i appologize, no bad feelings...

• Jb
      Nov 18, 2010

I know what madelai is talking about. This will probably solve the problem between 2 of you. most probably same to her right after I got my employer’s address I searched the email address of the company and I initiated a contact the same minute. Offcourse i was informed by the recruiter that such contact from my end may significantly harm my application but I did it despite of what they instructed me. What happened was that I got a reply and it was the polite version of “who are you”. In the same time I was getting updates from the recruiter that the employer had already filed for my work permission and so on and so on. I was so mad at them that I was ready to go after them in Europe. I decided not to tell them what I had done because I was not sure abuut their reaction. I was just waiting for that period for the permit issue to be over and expecting them to disappear.now is the most interesting part. It came out that the employer’s company I was applying for have many offices all over Ireland and this hr agent who replied my email were in Dublin while I was supposed to be placed in Cork. People, I almost ruined everything. So happy that my actions did not lead to the worst outcome and I did not loose the job. 3 months ago we had a team building and the employees from all over Ireland spent a weekend together. Then I met the hr agent who almost made me jobless. We laughed a lot talking about the situation but I will always remember that everything might have ended differently and the fault was going to be mine!

Nov 18, 2010

HI! jasujasur! its okay.. I am not mad, this was just a plain wise conversation, I'm sorry too if I offended you, we have 2 different views thats why...
    HI jbesa1606! a very statements there..

• Mh

Dear Applicant,
    We would like to confirm that there is already an employer interested to accept your work permit application and potentially process it further towards work permit and contract valid for 2 year. Accommodation and plane ticket are also covered, as well as visa fees. You will also have the possibility to take your family with you.

We need to inform you that one of the key factors for the success of your application is a well-prepared application set meeting the European standards and most of all prepared and submitted within the given deadlines.
    We need to say that we have placed successfully many applicants from your country. Most of them have trusted the preparation of their application sets to the professional service of Translation ABC. They have trusted this company and now most of these applicants are already working successfully in Europe.
    We would like to advise you that the recommended course of action in your case is also trusting the preparation of your application set (labor services security number, work permit form filled with your personal details in the relevant sections, cover letter, CV European format ) to the professional and experienced service of Translation ABC. We would like to assure you that Translation ABC are a completely legal company able to prepare you. We are in no way interested to refer you to someone who will not prepare your documents, on the contrary, we are interested that your documents are fully prepared and filed with the employer, since that is the only way this application can proceed.
    We would like to get your confirmation that you fully understand your deadline and confirmation if you plan to proceed with this application. We also need to know if you will follow our recommendation regarding the preparation of your application set.
    Let us again remind you that we are absolutely ready to help you in your job abroad work transfer, however we also expect that you follow our recommendations and guidance during your job abroad application process.
    If you want to discuss your job transfer with us through live chat, always use the following yahoo messenger id: livechatEN Please contact us, this is very important!
    Feel welcome to contact us in case you have further questions or concerns.
    Yours sincerely: The Management

Labor Service Security Number and Documents Preparation

Our company is a popular administrative service provider in Europe. We provide a wide range of administrative, legal, technical, certification, translation, labor services registration and documents preparation services for non European Union citizens willing to obtain right to work and reside in Europe.

You are now in contact with our branch office in Europe, member state - Bulgaria. The number of our business registration in the country is 172920589. We maintain this branch office because it allows us to keep our costs as low as possible and therefore our service prices are the lowest on the market of such services. At the same time - your documents will be prepared with the highest quality and adherence to the European Union standards.

We would like to add that our company has good reputation and is known as a correct and reliable partner. We serve applicants of reputable and well-known jobsites and job placement agencies.

We are officially authorized to handle personal information. This guarantees you that if you use our services all your personal information will be kept confidential and will be protected by the Law.

We are fully able to prepare your documents and provide your labor services security number. We guarantee that the entire service will be completed with supreme quality, observing the current European Union standards.

The price of the complete application package is 30 pounds (31, 99 Euro - thirty one Euro and ninety nine cents ), which includes preparation and formatting of a cover letter, graphic styling of a European format CV and filling in of a work permit application form. In case you use our company, we will also register you in the labor services and include the labor services security number in your fully prepared application set.

Once you engage our services, we are ready to contact your job abroad agency and request yours and your employer's details and fill all this information in the relevant sections of the documents.

If you decide to use our services, you would need to remit to us our service fee which is in the amount of 30 pounds / 31, 99 euro - thirty one Euro and ninety nine cents /.

We accept several modes of payment - online credit card payment, bank transfer and western union payment.
    Our payment options are:

1/ Bank transfer - please contact us for more details

2/ Online credit card payment - click on the button below (amount is 30 GBP - it converts to 31, 99 EUR - thirty one Euro and ninety nine cents) . Upon completion of the payment you will instantly receive email with payment confirmation from Google Checkout.

3/ Western Union /Money Gram is also accepted/ - use the following details for a recipient of the transfer:

Name: Anca H. Ianeva

Address:

Zip code: 4000
    Town: Plovdiv
    Country: Bulgaria
    Continent: Europe.

After you make the payment email us payment information as the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), sender’s name /your name or name of the person paying on your behalf/ and country from where the payment has been sent.

Payment tips: If you have a credit card we advise you to pay through it, because the payment is instantly received and because this does not involve other expenses.

If you do not have a credit card we advise you to use Western Union - their fees are significantly lower than the bank transfer fee.

If you do not have access to any of the above payment options you still can make a bank transfer, and we will be pleased to work on your documents.

Regardless of what payment method you use, your documents will be 100% prepared and emailed to you and to your job abroad agency in within 1 work day from clearance of your payment. Quality of the documents is fully guaranteed.

If you are interested in our services or have additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us through email, live chat at YAHOO messenger

* * *

Additional information:

Once you arrive in Europe, you may need documents such as official forms for your permanent residency registration at the local police station, documents for registration in the revenue service and for social security number (a work card). You will also have to open a bank account to which the employer will transfer your payment each week.

If you use our documents preparation service, and upon your arrival in Europe - we are ready to do all other necessary registrations and opening of a personal bank account at no additional cost for you. The only cost you cover are the 30 GBP (31, 99 EUR - thirty one Euro and ninety nine cents), i.e. you will not pay any additional fees. We also can provide help with the work visa documents. The authorities often require additional papers which are also included in those 30 GBP (31, 99 EUR - thirty one Euro and ninety nine cents).

We hope you would find our services helpful in your application process. We are certainly here to help!

Faithfully Yours:

Translation ABC

When using the services of Translation ABC, you should read and agreed with the Terms and Conditions for administrative, legal, translation or other services.

Dear,

As you are in an international applicant we would need to clarify that we are a European based company and we provide direct connection between an applicant and an employer. Our placement service is absolutely free for you and you do not owe us any placement at no point of your application.

Our procedure is legal and we 100% observe all regulations of your own government agency /POEA/ regarding employment abroad.

We would like to clearly state that we are absolutely ready to release your employer’s name and details upon confirmation of your fully prepared application set containing all items.

We want you to understand us correctly - the employer expects to receive official copy of these exact requirements. Once we confirm you have all requirements we shall release their name and contacts.

We are in charge to control this and we would appreciate it if you also adhere to this requirement.
    --- is this true? please reply I am so confused I am from the phils.

• Fe
      Nov 19, 2010

All sounds very reasonable and legal according to me and my experience with work abroad. Process is according to the work abroad laws. I am presently working abroad thanks to mr. Hinkley’s team and process was similar and luckily my application developed well. I am trying to obtain work permit now for my sister and I again will contact [protected]@build-career.com for help and guidance because they know all the laws for a foreign worker to arrive and work legally in European Union.

We foreigners do not know the European rules and we really need help from organizations like this one.

• Ar
      Nov 19, 2010

THE PERFUME CONNECTION IS OFFERING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPERIENCE GEORGIO ARMANI’S LATEST FRAGRANCE ACQUA DI GIOIA BY OFFERING YOU A FREE 1.5ML SAMPLE. TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE SAMPLE OF THIS NEW FRAGRANCE SIMPLY PRINT THE ONSCREEN VOUCHER AND PRESENT IT AT YOUR NEAREST THE PERFUME CONNECTION STORE.

• Tu

i like the bank

• Ra
      Nov 19, 2010

IT IS A SCAM DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS JOB OFFERING FROM IRELAND THEY ARE ALL FAKE!

• Su
      Nov 19, 2010

MY SISTER APPLIED IN THE AGENCY WHERE MR HINKLEY WORKS . She is already in Ireland. I follow the comments here and I understand she was not the only one successfully placed in Europe. I am confident that if I decide to work there I will ask their help as well. Many people in our family tried to look for better future in Europe. We are familiar with many companies providing such recruiting services and all I can say is that mr hinkley and the other agents are doing our best to help us. My sister couldn’t compare their attitude and understanding to anything we as a family have experienced and heard of. She spent less than all our cousins for her application and she is getting the highest salary now. She is even supporting me and my husband when we are in need. HOPE ALL OF YOU WHO ARE WAITING TO BE PLACED IN EUROPE WILL COME BACK AND SHARE THAT THEY ARE AS WELL DOING THERE AS MY SISTER IS!!!

• Da
      Nov 19, 2010

well, i have certain reasons to trust them, most of all because they helped to my closest friend and co-worker to depart and start legal job in Ireland. i witnessed the entire process she went through as well as her ups and downs. the process is related to alot of emotion and one should be emotionally ready to handle it. i was not at the time she was applying, but now i am ready and i will start the application process with them. i have strong faith it will lead me to her success

• Us
      Nov 20, 2010

Read how I got the Herpes Virus out of my body forever. Finally, a non-toxic, natural mineral that will safely remove the virus from your body without leaving anything behind. This mineral is totally eliminated from the body after 6 to 8 hours and it takes the virus with it via the toilet. I have helped plenty of people in Australia to rid themselves of this virus. Top quality American product. No more breakouts, no more itching, no more cold sores, no more scratching, NO MORE HERPES.

• Ah
      Nov 26, 2010

hi mr. david BB..i would just like to ask if what is the job of your closest friend and co-worker in ireland?i did receive a message from mr.hinckley..i am keeping my fingers crossed that this is true..thank u so much : )

• Av
      Nov 30, 2010

i am also contacted by these people and were very much hurried to comply all the requirements..as i am getting the bird's eyeview on this, i am now puzzled and confused because of varied reasons from one's experience to the other. they are asking me too 30pounds for the labor services documents etc but i came to doubt because of the asking fee..please let me know whether to pursue the application or not?? i am a filipina.

• Ns
      Dec 01, 2010

it is normal to pay for documents. this is something you cannot produce yourself and it should not be a reason for doubt. I never heard of someone who works abroad legally not having documents. it will only be suspicious if you are asked for any placement fees prior the employment. if the charge is for documents only it sounds reasonable and legitimate.

• Mi
      Dec 02, 2010

hello there everyone. . i am also a receiver of emails from this [protected]@build-career.com. . well, i guess i will continue my application with them. . did you guys were asked to process for the National Insurance Number?? this is the recent requirement they were asking me. . by the way, I am also from Philippines. . hope to get in touch with you all. . Thank you!^^