Anthropologie / International Shipping

1 Australia Review updated:

Anthropologie international customer service is absolutely terrible! I bought a green dress from them and shoes to mathc. A few days later, I received an email from them telling me that the I had purchased was out of stock. Why let me purchase it then? I told them to cancel the order, as I had no need for the shoes without the dress. They told me it was too late to cancel my order? WTF? I don't want to pay $50 shipping for one lousy pair of shoes. They tell me I can send them back for a refund, but I won't have my shipping costs refunded. I am furious! Furthermore, it has been six days now and I have still not been refunded for the out-of-stock dress, for which I have been charged even though I will not be receiving it. Seriously thinking of opening up a dispute claim with PayPal. I do a lot of online shopping but I am never, ever shopping at Anthropologie again. Their customer service is the worst I have ever encountered. International shoppers BEWARE!

Cf

Comments

• Pu
      28th of Dec, 2010

Anthropologie's customer service is outstanding. They are a great company. I work for them in customer service and can assure you that this concern will be resolved to the customer's satisfaction.