Andy Ahern / Abusive individual

Jul 30, 2015
Ahern & Associates Ltd
Los Angeles
This man approached me about working with him and his company. After reading several reviews, I will say they are accurate! I have spoken to him, and all he did was speak badly about his employees. We all have problems, but for a future employer/boss that I was considering, I would not be interested in someone that speaks behind my back. The things he said, about his Assistant Claudia, how she is so stressed out, has cancer, an alcoholic husband, and other inappropriate things, but then pats himself on the back saying, how he has helped her tremendously, and he just sent her and her children on a trip to Disney. He spoke of a Lydia, how she is looking for another job, but she has problems in her life too, and has helped her financially. He spoke how he has helped another employee, offering her school, and giving her money and she is losing her home. He made himself sound like a male Mother Teresa. I thought our conversation was going to be about work, but it turned out, that I heard more about all his employees having problems, and him wanting someone young, energetic to take over his legacy, and he lacks that right now! Well, guess what, now I know why, I would not want to be working for someone abusive, like him. It shows why there are so many bad reviews on him. I have no respect for an individual that speaks of his employees. Employers are supposed to take care of their employees, not belittle them. In my reviews, I found this where a someone noted that Andy Ahern is"a schemer" and "manipulative." I would not work for this man or company. I wish all his employees the best, and hope they get out of this type of environment, but for a boss to disclose personal information about this employees is not correct. Claudia, Lydia and all other employees I feel bad for the environment you are in, this person is a bully and it seems like a liar too.

More Andy Ahern Complaints & Reviews