Andrew Webber / Andrew Webber

Surfers Paradise Police
Gold coast
Phone: 55 350786
My son was arrested in Surfers Paradise for an altercation where many people were involved. The charges on my son were dropped when the truth come out after much wasted court time that the wrong person had been arrested.

The only reason the police kept it going was because we had a crimes and misconduct investigation ongoing that left them wide open for investigation and law suits. They did this because back at the station Constable Andrew Webber dropped my son to the ground while handcuffed. He landed on his face and broke his jaw and also broke seven teeth. They left him unconscious and unattended for the duration of the one minute and four seconds that he lay there completely out cold. His crime was not taking his socks off. In the footage it is clear that he attempts three times to take his socks off but due to being handcuffed and standing he was attempting this with his feet.
When the other people arrested realised that my son needed medical attention, the police then started to physically assault the them. Another boy then attempts to video what the police are doing and they assault him and remove all people to an area off camera. Duty of care to my child did not exist as you can see by the way they trample over him to get the other people out of camera view.
My child is no saint but he did not deserve to be treated this way and to add insult to injury the police attempt to carry these ### charges to cover their own ###. This story is quite long and I have written it so many times that am so frustrated with the Police force the Hospital System in general.

The Great Australian Paperchase.
I have the footage if you care to see it.

A  2nd of Apr, 2009 by
Hi Gena, this is such a shocking video, it made me feel sick to watch. No one deserves to be treated the way your son was, no matter what they have done.

That officer was totally out of control. The kids sitting watching were probably scared out of their minds because they had just witnessed an assault, in a police station of all places.

I feel for you, as a mum and an Australian who expects (or used to expect) justice for all.

lil brd
A  5th of Jan, 2011 by
If you want to find this guy, here's his last address:

Andrew Webber
345 Dixon Rd
Toronto Ontario M9R 1S3

PayPal source (Jan 2011)
N  7th of Jul, 2011 by

Andrew Webber - This individual ripped me off as well for the tune of $300
Andrew Webber

This individual ripped me off as well for the tune of $300. I went to the Vancouver Police they said they would do NOTHING and that he can do this all he wants. It is a civil case and to take it to court. You can call them and Sheila will answer the phone: 416-892-6350. They should be harassed daily as well as posted on Craigslist that this gut is a FRAUD!!!